( He sighs loudly and rolls his eyes. )

Shane - Wait what do you mean by something else?

Olivia - It's nothing.

Shane - Tell me.

Olivia - EVERYBODY knows that Becca is the only one wears red lipgloss every single day.

Shane - So?

Olivia - Don't act like you don't know.

Shane - I don't.

Olivia - When we were talking last night, I saw red lipgloss on your lips and face. I'm not stupid, I know you guys kissed and probably did other stuff.

Shane - You think I fooled around with Becca?

Olivia - No I don't think, I know. How the fuck could you kiss me and get my feelings all worked up and then do stuff with her?!

( He pulls out his phone and goes to his videos in the camera roll and shows me a video of him asleep, Becca and Mariah laughing and putting lipgloss on him. Shit. He unbuckles my seatbelt and pulls me over his lap, well this isn't very comfortable in the damn car and I have a feeling it's about to get a lot less comfortable. He sighs loudly and rests his hand on my butt. )

Shane - Didn't I tell you multiple times that you need to think before you react?

Olivia - Yes.

Shane - So why are we having this conversation again?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Because I didn't listen.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Shane - Don't you think you should've came and talked to me before you did that stupid shit?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Ow! Yes!

Shane - I'm so sick of having this same conversation over and over, aren't you?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Ow! That hurts!

Shane - Well SMACK SMACK that SMACK SMACK means SMACK SMACK I'm SMACK SMACK doing SMACK SMACK a SMACK SMACK good SMACK SMACK job. 

( He says in between smacking my sit spots. )

Olivia - I'm sorry I'll listen to you from now on!

( He scoffs and smacks me harder making me yelp. )

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Shane - How many times have I heard that?

Olivia - I mean it this time!

( He pulls down my black leggings and rubs my butt momentarily seizing SOME of the pain. )

Shane - You know none of this would've happened if you came and talked to me, right?

Olivia - What about Alex?!

Shane - Reddy is dealing with Becca, she's gonna apologize to Alex and he will most likely be coming back.

Olivia - I didn't know that.

( I say sniffling and wiping my tears away. )

Shane - Which is why you should've came and talked to me before you made up your little plan.

Olivia - I will next time.

Shane - Yeah, I bet you will.

( He says sarcastically with a small laugh. )