"I-i.." Joshua stopped as he doesn't know what to do.

"You'll have to make a choice soon sooner or later Joshuji.. You can't just keep doing this to Seungcheol he needs to know and You have to really choose because you kept saying you dont feel the same way to me but that's not what your actions towards me are saying.. Please Joshua choose so i wont hurt anymore"Jeonghan said crying his eyes out.

"C-choose what?" Joshua said feeling like he could cry too at anymoment because seeinf the older cry because of him makes Joshua feel hurt and wants to punish himself.

"Choose. Him or me?" Jeonghan said as he went out the bathroom leaving Joshua standing there with tears falling down his eyes.

'Of course I'd choose you..' Joshua clenched his fist wanting to punch himself as he hurted the person he loves the most which is Jeonghan.

-----------

Ever since then Jeonghan had been completely avoiding and ignoring Joshua which is making Joshua frustrated and with Seungcheol realizing something.

"Soo-yah you good?" Seungcheol asked making Joshua calm down.

"Oh ah yeah im good Cheolie" Joshua said smiling and then saw Jeonghan going to the rooftop alone.

"I'll go to te bathroom for a bit Cheolie wait here mmkay?" Joshua said with Suengcheol nodding and Joshua kissed Seungcheol's forehead then went to the rooftop.

Meanwhile Jeonghan was sitting alone clearing his thoughts at the rooftop when he heard the door suddenly opening and saw Joshua.

"Jeonghan.." Joshua whispered as he ran on his way here with Jeonghan immediately standing up and attempted to run but was stopped when Joshua grabbed his wrist.

"Hannie...please let me talk to you" Joshua added with a voice breaking tone that made Jeonghan stop leaving but still wasn't looking at him.

"Go on" Jeonghan said codly but still wasn't looking at Joshua who's head is  looking down.

"Dont avoid me.. Just don't please don't leave me" Joshua said with his grip tightening making Jeonghan annoyed.

"Then what do you want me to do?!" Jeonghan said slapping his hands away from Joshua and finally facing the younger with tears in his eyes leaving Joshua speechless.

"God damn it Jisoo you don't want to love me back but yet uou dont want me to leave you?!?! Then what?? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? GET HURT?" Jeonghan shouted snapping out and crying.

'but i do love you..' Joshua can only think as he can't seem to use his voice or there's something blocking him from saying it.

"See you have no answer pathetic" Jeonghan said wiping his tears but the tears kept falling.

"I-im sorry.." was the only thing Joshua can say.

"Im sorry Hannie.. Im sorry.. Sorry" Joshua kept repeating with him crying also.

"If you really are then settle it now" Jeonghan said looking at him with Joshua replying "huh?"

"Him or me?" Jeonghan asked one last time with somewhat hoping Joshua would answer and chooses Jeonghan.

'YOU!' But Joshua could only think as there's reallt something blocking him for saying that so he just looked down and clenched his fist making Jeonghan dissapointed.

"I-i understand.. G-goodbye Joshua it was nice knowing you" Jeonghan smiled with tears in his eyes and left, leaving Joshua on his knees and crying his heart out.

'You.. Yoon Jeonghan i choose you... I love you.. But..' Joshua thought as he keot sobbing but then heard a voice.

"Shua-yah.." Joshua looked up and saw Seungcheol on the door looking at him so pitiful.

"Oh Joshua.." Seungcheol said as he knelt down and immediately hugged Joshua as he knows Joshua is hurt.

"It's fine let it all out.." Seungcheol said hugging Joshua making Joshua cry his heart out.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Lol- i dont know is this good🤩