( She shakes her head no and now I'm intrigued. )

Olivia - What are you talking about?

Ariel - Well when you're here at this camp, if you're really bad and start a fight or get caught doing something wrong...

( I look at her annoyed waiting for her to finish. Is this girl on something? Why won't she just tell me? )

Ariel - You get spanked by the guy leaders.

( I start laughing loudly and when I see that she's got a serious look on her face I stop, is she serious?! )

Olivia - Yeah right, is this supposed to be some type of joke because I'm new? Because if it is it's not funny.

Ariel - No! I'm serious.

Olivia - Sureeee.

Ariel - Olive I am! I know it's true because last year I got spanked.

Olivia - Nice little "prank" but you'll have to do better next time.

( I get up to go back to my cabin and shower. I change into some comfy shorts and tank top crop top. I hop into my bed and Becca comes back in and claps her hands loudly making me flinch. )

Becca - Everyone it's almost time for bed! Your routine will be to go to bed at 11;30 every night and wake up at 8:30!

( I hear some girls snicker at her and she rolls her eyes and turns the lights off walking out. I grab my apple juice and take some melatonin, It's a sleeping pill that helps me go to sleep quickly. I'm starting to doze off and I can't sleep properly because there's girls whispering. I sit up in my bed and huff looking at the clock that I can barely see and It's 1:00 AM. )

Olivia - Didn't you hear Miss Bossy Pants?! Go to bed!

( They quiet down and get in their beds and lay down. I finally fall asleep and had a pretty good sleep until I  am rudely awoken at exactly 8:30 by Becca clapping her hands and yelling through a bullhorn. A few girls groan and pull their sheets over their heads in annoyance and tiredness. )

Becca - Ladies it's time to get up! Breakfast is at 9:00!

( I roll my eyes and roll over in my bed facing away from her. I hear her walk over to my bed and she puts the bullhorn right up to my ear and yells GET UP NOW! I sit up in my bed ready to deck her in the face and some girls start taking up for me. I learned their names by now BTW. )

Jamie - Why would you do that?!

Emily - Her ears are probably ringing.

Jasmine - You're so rude.

( Becca rolls her eyes and stomps out of our cabin slamming the door behind her. Who the hell does she think she is?! I mumble a quick thanks to the girls who took up for me and go in the bathroom brush my teeth, put on lipgloss, curl my lashes, and put my hair up into a pony tail and change. )

 )