Becca - There's no service, there's only Wi-Fi allowed for sophomores on Friday for 2 hours.

Olivia - What?! This place sucks!

( I throw down my bags on Jamie's bed and hear her gasp. I shove past all the girls who are enjoying my little show and go outside, I walk up to some blonde haired girl with a serious bad dye job and she of course has a yellow shirt and she turns around. Her name tag says Mariah. )

Olivia - Mariah, why is there no service or wi-fi?

Mariah - There is, It's only for the leaders all week and then you little kids will have it for around 2 hours at the end of the week.

( I scoff at her attempt to try to make it like she's way older than me. )

Olivia - You're probably like 2 years older than me, you're not that special.

Mariah - I guess you weren't informed of the rules on the paperwork, there's NO back talking to leaders.

( I start to respond with a smart remark when a loud whistle goes off, we both look in the direction of it and it's from, you guessed it, another leader. I can barely make out his name tag from this far but I'm pretty sure it says Reddy. Who names their kid Reddy?! )

Reddy - Alright guys! Now that you've made yourselves comfortable let's all go to the dining hall and grab a bite to eat!

( He screams through a bullhorn pointing towards the dining hall. Everyone walks over there and some nerd bumps into me almost knocking me over! )

Olivia - Ugh! Watch where you're going!

Nerd - Sorry..

( He mumbles looking down, I grab an apple juice and some napkins and sit down at a table by myself. I squirt it with hand sanitizer in disgust and wipe it off. Damn! My bottle is almost out. I'll have to get a new one out of my suitcase. A few seconds later Ariel comes up and sits next to me. )

Ariel - Hey girl!

Olivia - Hi...

Ariel - I never got your name.

Olivia - Oh, it's Olivia.

Ariel - Olivia... Hmm... I usually like to give people nicknames, I think yours will be Olive!

Olivia - Fine.

Ariel - You doing okay? How's your cabin girls?

Olivia - They're alright, I didn't really talk to anyone.

( She nods and takes a big bite out of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I look around and see a ton of people eating and talking. I see some other people watch as Reddy comes in with his arm on the shoulder of a girl who has a red face and you can tell she's been crying. I wonder what that's about. I am pulled out of my train of thought when Ariel speaks again. )

Ariel - You didn't get anything to eat?

Olivia - No, everything didn't look very good.

Ariel - Oh, well you should grab something incase you get hungry later.

Olivia - I might.

Ariel - So...

Olivia - So...

Ariel - Did you see Reddy come in with that girl?

Olivia - Yeah, what about it?

Ariel - You don't know?

Olivia - Know what?

( She leans closer to me and whispers. )

Ariel - She got spanked.

Olivia - What? By her parents? Before she got here?