Chapter 1

Buck Pov:
I am back at the 118 and it is great to be back even if everyone hates me. I don't care, I use to it. Bobby made stay here a bunch time because his house, his rule. I haven't been a call since coming back but it is fine I guess. I'm trying to the best I can here. Anyway everyone came back from the call and started to eat. I knew they wouldn't want me to sit them so instead I sat far away and gave them some space. I had accidentally bump into Eddie. "Watch where you going!!" He shouted at me. I just rolled my eyes "it was an accident ok." I replied back. He looked so pissed "yea like the lawsuit was an accident." He spat back. Now I was pissed NOBODY UNDERSTANDS WHAT IM GOING THROUGH. I sigh, "Look I don't care that you guys are mad me. I'm just glad to be back here. You guys will NEVER understands what I went through. And by the way Eddie I heard about you said about me being a disappointment well guess what. I'm use to hearing/feelings that. Now will you excuse me because I know Bobby is not going to let me on the next called, so I will like to go back to cleaning then go home after my shift is over." I yelled back. Then walk away, I didn't even care that they looked confused on what I said. All I care is that like always Maddie is the only one who have my back. After her then it is Athena, who would have thought that the woman who once didn't get along with me, have my back more then her husband who I see as my Father. Finally being done I go home then grab the razor and start to cut myself.
A/N: I know that this definitely not Buck behavior but that is the point. I want him to act this way while also slowly start comparing his team to his parents and how he felt as a child. I also want the team to be confused until eventually the truth comes out. Also, their will be different characters Pov and also third pov, however Buck will be the main one since he is my main character beside Eddie.