6: A change of Plans

For Harry, it's still hard to believe that Zayn was right under his nose and he hadn't noticed he was The Seducer. Now he could see how Zayn managed to fool and kill so many victims in the last three months. The temptation of sex was greater than using common sense and protecting their own lives.

Not specifically with Harry though. He in effect allowed himself to be "seduced" for different reasons. He disguised his trap as being caught in Zayn's trap. Otherwise, Zayn could never have lured him for sex alone because he could never be tempted with sex. He learned this from his time spent with Chad.

The first time he ever laid eyes on Chad was when he saw him rising out of a pool at a swim meet. He knew then that he had to get him and make him his. But the only way to do that was to follow him and learn his likes, dislikes, habits, routines and friends. And eventually he used that information to become his boyfriend.

What he hadn't anticipated was the fact that he could not pin point where his initial attraction to him came from. Because it wasn't sexual in the sense that he wanted to put his dick in his asshole or have one in his. But it was sexual in a sense that when he saw him naked, he wanted to cum on him. It was like he liked his naked body. He just didn't want to fuck it.

Harry did always know he was strange. It was obvious he wasn't like other people, especially children and teenagers his age. The way they would look at him and separate themselves from him made it even more clear. He had only began to gain some clarity when Chad began talking to him about having sex. Harry didn't like that. While he liked getting off, having sex was a mutual thing to him. But for him their relationship wasn't mutual. Chad was there for his manipulation. And sex was not part of that manipulation. Which explains why they had never had it up to that point.

Crazy enough though, Harry loved him like a possession, as something he could keep. So when the pressure of sex started to bring on thoughts of losing him without it, he told Chad that he was ready to have sex and he took him out to the Long River to do it. Chad loved to drink and party. So he brought a bottle of vodka with him for them to drink after they finished.

Chad could have it either way. He preferred to fuck his partners but he didn't mind being fucked from time to time. So this time he was going to be the one being fucked. However, when they started, he immediately realized that Harry was just plain old awful at it. He had no clue what he was doing and it felt like Harry wasn't even into it. So Chad stopped it.

Right away Chad questioned him and asked him if he was even attracted to him sexually at all. Harry stumbled over his words trying to explain it but it was hard to say what he meant when he didn't even know what he meant himself. So Chad came to the conclusion that maybe he was just really nervous. That's when he suggested drinking the vodka first to calm his nerves and then have sex afterward. Harry agreed.

Despite agreeing though, he didn't like drinking to get drunk. So while Chad drank a lot, he only had a little. As the alcohol began to loosen them, they kissed and made out together and Chad would touch Harry and stroke him to turn him on. After a while, he finally told Harry he wanted to be fucked again.

Nothing changed, Harry still didn't want him this way. But he was going to try anyway if it would help him keep Chad. To his relief though, Chad passed out drunk less than a couple minutes in. So Harry stopped, pulled out and sat against the side of the van.

As he sat there though, he began to really notice Chad's body.

Because they hadn't done any sexual activity together, seeing him fully naked was never a thing before now. The most he saw him unclothed was when he was only wearing his swim shorts at his swim meets. But in that moment, the way he was just there, laid out sloppy drunk, still, flushed. Almost lifeless... Something about it made it the most attractive thing he had ever seen.