26

"Ugh she's awake now." Sanemi sarcastically groaned, putting his palms on his head for more effect, "But really, how are you feeling?" he perks up.

"I'm fine", I reply and he just eyes my whole situation.

"Yeah, you look just fine to me, lets go train." he rolled his eyes.

My concentration is shifted away from the white haired man when Giyu clears his throat.

"Shinobu, I'm glad you're awake, does your wound still hurt?" he strolled over to my side, clasping my hands in his, taking me very aback.

"Ah ha, yes, my wounds hurt when I move." I smile, feeling my face slightly heating up.

The sound of Douma getting up from his bed, tells me he's had enough already and a small feeling of nervousness crept into my body.

"Then you would have to keep on resting." he says softly.

"Yeah, I don't plan on moving anyway." I laugh, his hand's grip on mine tighten, and I notice his eyes dart away from mine.

I look in the direction his eyes went, and Douma is knelt on the other side of my bed, before he harshly takes my hand in his as well.

"Yes, she doesn't and as you implied, she needs rest, so you guys should leave." Douma snaps at Giyu who just calmly looks at the demon.

"Hey rainbow eyes, shut up, or I'll decapitate your head, as if it won't be easy!" Sanemi threatens, but Douma ignores him.

"No Sanemi, he's right, we should all leave, so that Shinobu may actually rest." he sighs squeezing my hand tightly before getting up, adjusting his clothes.

Douma doesn't seem to get going and Sanemi shoots a dirty glare at him.

"That includes you too." he hisses.

"Are you guys serious?!", all the three guys look at me in unison which catches me off guard a little, "Can you guys not fight over me, like children?" I groan.

Douma raises a brow at me, "Look who's all confident that we're fighting over you." he scoffed, making me turn red in embarrassment.

"Why would they fight over you?" Sanemi giggled surprisingly, before quickly realizing he had sided with Douma, "No kidding everyone would actually die for you... ha, ha." he ended awkwardly.

Douma has an amused look on his face, making Sanemi to snap, "What are you looking at?!", he crossed his arms, annoyed.

"I don't know about Douma, but I wasn't fighting over you, Shinobu.." he looked at me, his cheeks were vaguely red.

"Okay, okay." I huff, the earlier embarrassment still lingering in my head.

"Yeah, you better not." Douma yawns loudly at Giyu, who frowns at him, "I mean, Shinobu already, clearly, lik- loves me." he added, looking in my direction with a cheeky smirk drawn on his face.

"Pff, who loves?" I scowl at him, "Rainbow eyes." I added, remembering the small nickname Sanemi had given  him.

"Wow, you too.", he groans, "Well, what can I say, my eyes are that beautiful." he grinned proudly, earning a surprising slap from Sanemi, "Ouch-", he looked up at Sanemi sadly, with a fake pout on his face.

"That face doesn't suit you, it's so ugly." the white haired man spat.

"You guys stop it, already." Giyu finally spoke up, his hand on his head, he turned to Douma, and looked him in the eye, for the first time since I woke, "Douma, until Shinobu, says she loves you herself, she isn't yours.", he turned round, walking out without hearing Douma through.

"Hey-!" Douma walked after Giyu.

"You're not doing your stupid nonsense here." Sanemi pounded the top of Douma's head with his fist.

"Stop hitting me, I'm not all that weak." Douma snapped, stomping out of the room.

"Tch, stupid demon.", he then turned to me, "Yeah, rest well." he rolled his eyes, before slamming the door shut.

Silence fell back down, and a small dot of disappointment sank in. Too bad, Douma couldn't stay here for as long as I would have wanted. Giyu's face flashed in my mind for a second, and I find myself smiling at the memory of Giyu blushing, making me to chuckle slightly to myself.

I heave a sigh, not knowing what to do. It wasn't like I could actually do anything, with the state I was in. Maybe I should try and at least sit up or something...

Five minutes later...

Nope, I tried, it didn't work. The pain from my wound started to throb once again, so I gave up eventually. I stare at the ceiling in boredom. God, I'm so bored, and my wound hurts again. I groan out loud.

"Ugh, I'm so thirsty, why didn't I ask for water??".

I'm pretty sure, I'm dehydrated or something, haven't I been out for three days?! I turn my head slowly to the small table that sat beside me, and luckily for me, a glass of water stood there, glimmering in the sunlight, or maybe I just felt an overwhelming feeling of happiness to see water. For a second I wonder how I hadn't seen it before, oh, it was probably because of Douma.

Pushing that aside, I tried to move my arm slowly to the cup. The glass seemed to be in arms reach. My shoulders were very sore, maybe it was because I hadn't moved it in three days or whatever. I finally got my arm onto the table, and couldn't help but feel proud of this achievement. I once again put my focus onto the cup again. I stretched my arm, ignoring the slight pain I felt. My finger managed to touch the cup, giving me a higher level of hope.

Giving my arm one final stretch I managed to hold the cup weakly, I grin to myself. I imagine I must look idiotic right now, but it's for water. I steadily bring the cup over to myself. Ah, now, how am I going to drink this water, I frown to myself. I can't give up now, so I decide to just pour the water in my mouth, while lying down. 

It wasn't a very good idea, and I knew it wasn't a good one, and it wasn't surprising when all the water splashed on my face and chest, but at least I managed to drink water.

"Yay..".

-

A/N

Yes water... :')

But at least I updated right??

Tysm for Reading DouShino! <33