20

mariahexists  Amelonien

Thank u for ur ideas, i appreciate it, ^^

-

Douma POV (hehehehhehehe)

I stare at the ceiling, I think I've been doing this for almost a day non stop now, and Misaki has been worried sick, and it was annoying. Honestly I'm not going to lie, she helps a lot around, because I would never clean up by myself. I guess I appreciate it and all but she still can be annoying. Humans fascinate me, yes, I may have been one before, but not like it's any different than it is being a demon, I've never experienced emotions the way others do, I find it amusing how someone could genuinely smile because of something, or how one would cry just because someone died, it's pitiful.

My mind wanders to that day, it was seemingly normal wasn't it? From what I remember it might have just been like any other. My family was rather unstable, I mean humans are humans and we can't really change that. Apparently my father had been with other women in the cult, and when my mother found out she did the most ridiculous thing I witnessed, she went all out and stabbed my father, not like I cared much those two were exceedingly low and naïve, that wasn't the end though she poisoned herself too. Up till this day, the memory lingers and maybe I chuckle a little to myself thinking about it. But, oh, how that room stunk, that day, that metallic fresh scent of blood, it was revolting, I was naïve too, back then I didn't know how delightful it was to taste flesh and blood, it's amazing. I think I ought to have thanked Muzan sometimes but, I don't think I ever got the chance to, yes I never did, maybe in hell.

I let out a breathy sigh, it's a little boring now. Naughty Shinobu-chan, left me here all alone, and gave a slash in the stomach. My heart skipped a beat thinking about her and I frown, it couldn't really be, but it's very clear, I really do miss her. It wasn't to long ago when I was pitying humans and yet it's a human that's making me pity myself. A scary dark void in my chest threatened to swallow me up, I wonder what she could be doing right now? She was a pretty feisty girl, I wouldn't be too surprised if she were in bed with another-. No, I can't bare to think about that, I feel my veins pop and I sit up, I can't let anyone else have her. I bury my face in my hands.

"Ah, Shinobu-chan, the things you have done to me, have turned me a bit crazy." I say lowly.

I get off my bed and I can still smell her sweet scent. A sharp pain in my abdomen reminds me of the slash she gave me. Damn her, she knows my regenerative abilities have slowed down, it's taking way too long to heal. I look in a mirror on the wall, I look the same, my eyes though, they look like how they were when I was human. I know my demon side will soon fade away, I don't know how I'm still alive, I'm supposed to be dead. Does Muzan have a plan? No, he would have taken over my body long ago if he did, life has it's surprises doesn't it?

I look at the drawn down curtains, should I try again? Going out in the sunlight? I should try... I walk slowly, careful not to interfere my wound. Here goes, I slowly raise the curtain, the sun's rays seep into the room, lighting it up, my demon instincts, tell me not to do it, but I'm no longer a demon. I start by putting my finger in the light...

Nothing.

I draw open the curtains and the sun's warm rays shine on me, and still, Nothing. I'm not dying. I smile to myself. Maybe being a human isn't too bad. I get my war fans, can I still do my Blood Demon Art? I close my eyes concentrating, let's do something simple,

Blood Demon Art, Freezing Clouds,

I raise my hands as a surge of power goes through me, I grin when the summoned cold winds brush against my face. Just how lucky am I? I relax and so does the icy wind, and soon all that is left is a scattered room with a layer of thin ice that covers the room. I look down at my stomach, it has healed a little bit more, but I decide to forget it. I rub a bit of the herbs Misaki gave me on my stomach, and I question if this thing really works.

I walk out the room, and a few of my servants in that are in the hallway bow. I smile to myself.

"Good morning ladies." I smile at them, to which they blush uncontrollably.

"Good morning Douma!" they all squeak.

"Would you guys kindly help Douma to clean up the mess in my room?" I give them a sweeter smile.

"Yes of course!" they say almost immediately, before rushing into my room.

I hear the gasps of surprise when they see the state of the room but I walk ahead down the hallway. I get into the familiar hall, where I see Misaki tidying up my throne like seat, it's more like a big soft sofa to me.

"Misaki!" I exclaim clapping my hands together.

"Ah, Douma! What has gotten into you today? You've been a little off ever since Shinobu's been away." she looks up at me to which I answer her with a smile.

"I don't know," I take up a pondering face, holding my chin, "Misaki, I will be gone for a while, I don't know when I'll be back, but make sure the temple stays in good shape!" I inform her happily, to which she just nods looking at me curiously.

I pretend not to see her confused face and I walk out the temple, feeling the sunshine on my face.

"Master Douma! By any chance has your sun sickness gotten cured?" I hear a small voice squeak, and I peer down to see a girl and a smaller girl.

Ah, I forgot about that.

"Yes, yes! It's wonderful isn't it?" I say quickly.

"Yes it is." she replies smiling.

I remember her, wasn't she the one with Shinobu most of the time? What was her name again?Rika? I look at the smaller one who just stares at me in awe, and I give her a little wave, to which she hides behind the Rika girl. I remember this ones name, Aiko wasn't it? I hear Shinobu-chan's voice in my head,

'She's Aiko.' she had corrected me,

"Why hello Aiko," I coo and she just looks at me, "I have to go now." I say in the end as I walk away from the two.

Those were an awkward pair. I run off into the forest at a demon fast speed and I remember those two would have been there and I face palm myself, oh well, I am what they worship anyway.

Now where could you be Shinobu-chan?

A/N

...How was that?? 

Tysm for Reading DouShino! <33