29

A/N

i was like why not have Giyu pov,, not bad right?

--

Giyu POV

I'm not exactly sure when I did start liking her. It was small at first, pretty much ignorable, but as time grew and the days passed, that feeling started to build up. Although I liked her, I never thought I did, maybe I convinced myself I didn't.

I've always been very much aware of what people thought of me; quiet, straight-forward, conservative... Depressed? It didn't really bother me, until I liked her. I couldn't bring myself to ever tell her, nor did I even try.

When I think about how it all started I can't tell exactly what about the girl, I liked. She made rude remarks with that small smile, and probably didn't see me as much. Back then I had thought, as long as I get to see her, it'll be fine. I knew she would eventually, find a man she loved, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to just see her happy.

I was wrong, absolutely wrong. Ever since I was a child, I had never felt an emotion like jealousy, frankly I thought it was stupid. That all changed though, when he came along.

Not only had another man taken her, but that man was a demon. I clench my jaw as that pang of anger hits my stomach. If I were selfish, insensitive and outright mean, I would've straight out told Shinobu, that it was wrong. She probably has her reasons, everyone does.

But one thing is clear, if I could go back in time, even if she were to laugh and mock me, I would have told her that I liked her. I abruptly clear the thoughts from my head.

I glance at Sanemi who is on the bed next to mine. He is sound asleep. The man was quite the snorer and even if I weren't occupied by my thoughts I wouldn't have been able to sleep anyways. This Butterfly Mansion is big, I don't get why we're sharing a room, but Kanao had said if we were to stay in different rooms, we'd have to clean it ourselves, which Sanemi was greatly against.

Uzui had left last night, because he promised his wives he'd eat with them for dinner. Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu were also around but they usually hung around themselves.

My whole life until not too long ago, was just about killing demons, and now that we're done, it feels awfully empty. I'm still not sure how to start on a normal life. I've heard how life is like, grow up, get a partner, get married, have kids, grow old and then die. That seemed so bizarre to me, how could people live such boring lives?

I'd also have to find a way to make money, I can't keep relying on Kanao and Shinobu like before. Maybe I could get into a mercenary business with Sanemi, since we can fight. I get up, this was so energy consuming.

"You're up already?" Sanemi mumbles rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah.".

"Giyu, don't get all worked up about Douma today." he yawned.

"That bastard.".

"Ye he is alright, but y'know, it all comes down to Shinobu.".

"I know.".

"And don't go guilt-tripping her." he raises his voice slightly.

"You can't read my mind." I chuckle dryly, walking out the door.

"Hey I wasn't done!" he yells from inside the room.

I head to the kitchen, getting myself a glass of water. Where's Douma anyway? I take myself to where Shinobu is resting. I swear if that rainbow eyed man is in there... I open the door, and to my pleasant surprise she's all alone. Not in the weird way I scold myself mentally. I think of waking her, but it's still pretty early and she needs rest. But if I don't... I would be staring at a girl sleeping.

I cancel the thought of going in, and gently try to shut the door.

"You're not sly." I hear her sweet voice, making my face flush.

I calm myself down quickly before replying, "I wasn't trying to be." I half lie.

"Well okay, come in." she says quietly, her voice sounds a little unhappy.

I walk inside, "What's wrong?".

"Giyu, do you like me?" her eyes are still closed, but her brows seem to be knit into an almost unnoticeable frown.

I'm taken aback. All of a sudden? What was wrong? She opens her eyes, when I don't reply.

"You can tell me, I won't laugh at you." she said seriously, but a smile crept onto her face.

A moment of silence passes, before I let out a deep breath, "Yeah... I do." I turn away from her, "What about it?" I ask, I'm not sure if I want to even hear her answer.

"Giyu, remember, when I kissed you?" my face heats up. why is she bringing this up?

"Yea.".

"I have to clear things up, with you.", my breathing stops, I try to stay calm, but something suddenly snaps.

"You like Douma, yes I know that." I say harshly looking at her.

Her face looks guilty, and I immediately feel bad for what I said.

"Forget it, if what you wanted to do was to tell me, you used me that night, then just forget it." I raise my voice, pushing aside my guilt.

I turn round, about to walk out, when she grabs my trousers.

"I didn't finish." she looks at me.

"Well, you don't have to fini-" I'm about to snap, when she pulls me onto her.

What the hell is happening?! I gain my balance quickly careful not to touch her wound, or even move her.

"Are you crazy?! Don't you want to heal?" I strain my voice, not yelling as to keep anyone else from hearing me.

"I'm fine." she scoffs, "But Giyu, I do feel bad for what I did, so I'm willing to finish what we started.", she looks away.

"Shinobu, no, that's what whores do." I mutter, getting up, before she pulls me down again.

"This is different." she looks me in the eye.

"How so?" I ask.

"Mmm...", she keeps her eyes on mine.

Suddenly, she slides her hand across the fabric of my trousers at where my dick should be and I freeze, telling myself not to get hard.

"Wouldn't your little boyfriend get mad?" I move my face closer to hers.

"I begged him to allow me." I continue to stare at her.

"What about you, do you want to do it?" I tilt my head, observing her reaction.

She looks away embarrassed, "It's because I feel bad." she squeaks.

"Then I won't agree with this." I sit up, without changing my expression, "It's like you're forcing yourself.".

"Wait no." she grabs me back down for the third time, "But you know it's only this once right?" she looks at me worried.

Just this once, I only have just this once. I look at her amused, "Okay.".

I lean in kissing her lips softly.

-

A/N

um, wth is this story turning into. but next chapter will be the last of any giyu x shinobu thing so yeh. u need to thank douma for being unbelievably nice.

i feel like the doushino shippers r mad at me,, ;-;