Yeaaahh, he's lying through his teeth and it's not even that hard to notice. And a real baseball player would know that their number wouldn't matter, only professional players have to be concerned about it. It's horrendously obvious that he is saying that to get the attention of the girls and if the faces of the other's are anything to go by then they also figured it out. And honestly, he has a stupid face.

"Then I’m next, right?" The girl from the bus said with a smile.

She was also the one who reassured Inogashira before. She stood up and addressed us with a cheerful face and smile.

"My name is Kushida Kikyou, and since none of my friends from middle school came to this school, I want to get to know everyone and become friends!" The girl said as she introduced herself with a cheerful smile.

That's a good introduction and will definitely get points with the class.

"First of all, I want to become friends with everyone here. After all of you are done with your introductions, please exchange contact information with me!" Kushida said with a smile as she looked at all of the class.

Okay, she is quite cheerful. First time I'm meeting a girl like this.

"Then, during vacations or after school, I want to make memories with many people, so please invite me to many events. I’ve been talking for a while, so I’ll end my self-introduction here." Kushida said with a smile before she sat down.

And she clinched it. With her words she has made a positive impact on the minds of the students and they are going to view her favourably. She will also get more popular with the boys and girls and with her personality she will be able to get close to anyone she wants in the class. Most of the students will feel comfortable around her and will most likely want to talk with her. She will also become a central figure of the class like Hirata.

"Then, the next one is──" Hirata said as he turned to the next one.

"You guys idiots? I don’t wanna introduce myself, just leave me alone." The next guy, a red haired guy said as he glared at Hirata.

He honestly looked like a delinquent and he sure acts like it. It will be bad for his reputation in the class. Then again, he doesn't seem to care much about that fact.

"I can’t force you to introduce yourself. But, I don’t think that it’s a bad thing to get along with your classmates. If you thought I was being unpleasant, I apologize." Hirata said before he gave a small bow.

He is increasing his figure in front of the class. This will make him more popular in front of the girls and raise his reputation and standing in the class. An understanding and kind guy like him will get him more reputation amongst the class and they will also trust him more.

And just like I had just thought the girls started to get angry at the red haired guy for making Hirata bow to him.

"Isn’t it fine to do a simple self introduction?" One girl said to him.

"Yea, yea!" Another said in agreement.

And just like that the Ikeman is supported by the girls and gained their attention. I saw the red haired guy and almost half of the other boys stir in jealousy as they glared at Hirata.

"No. I don’t want to pretend that we’re good friends." The guy said before he stood up and left the classroom.

And alongside many other students also stood up from their seats and left the class. They most likely didn't want to get to know their classmates. I saw Horikita stand up as she walked out of the class. The pink haired girl to my right also stood up and left the class, most likely too embarrassed if her face is anything to go by.

A New Wildcard (COTExOC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें