Home

The week was going by painfully slowly for the both of them. Without fail they'd called each other and they were dying to see each other again. Nothing compared to their few minutes that they got and it was the only thing they looked foward to.

"All I'm asking is that you don't get sent off," Luka told Sergio.

"I'm saying I'll try but everyone's been getting on my nerves more than usual," Sergio groaned.

"I'm sorry Sergio," Luka shared his sympathy.

"It's alright I just want you back," Sergio did his best with managing a grin.

"I'll be back tomorrow so I want a nice win for when I come back," Luka encouraged.

"It's just friendlies," Sergio mumbled.

"Still nice to come back to a win from my ljubavi," Luka said in a dopey manner.

"Then I'll win for you," Sergio stated strongly.

Luka giggled, "I'll see you very soon. I love you."

"I love you," Sergio replied before ending the call. That was just what Sergio needed to get himself up and out the house.

"Actually here early?" Iker laughed slightly. Sergio smiled sarcastically at his comment but kept his mouth shut in honor of his promise to Luka. Sergio quietly put on his shoes and kit plugging in his head phones sticking away from the loudness.

"Sergio stop being antisocial!!" Nacho tackled him.

"Quit it," Sergio muttered pushing Nacho off him.

"Talk to meeeeee," Nacho dragged out.

Sergio ignored his stupid antics and responded with, "Im trying to focus."

"Ughhhh," Nacho stood up quickly and ran to Christiano jumping on his shoulders.

Truth be told Sergio was thinking about everything he and Luka would do once he returned. He thought about how Luka would feel in his hold. He walked out onto the field with his head high English football and Spanish football rarely ever crashing.

There stood English giants Manchester United, proudly lined up and ready. Sergio chewed his gum in a nonchalant manner a thing that most found as a sign of disrespect.

It was all a head game for Sergio get the other team fired up and then find spaces himself that are created by their anger. Sergio felt ready and prepared to give his all. The game was running smooth and cleanly all like he had hoped for.

Occasionally he thought about arguing with the ref but he kept his head on and chose to mediate even. It was a shocking sight for his teammates and some were getting increasingly concerned for his mental being.

The friendly game ended in a 1-0 win coming from Real Madrid. Sergio was practically running home he said no congratulations to anyone and just ran to his apartment fully ready to call Luka. But when Sergio opened the door Luka was standing in the kitchen under a dim light scrolling on his phone.

"Luka," Sergio said the name breathlessly.

Startled Luka quickly turned around to face him, "Suprise." Sergio picked Luka up into his arms and kissed him passionately moving his tongue into Luka's mouth quickly. Sergio dominated the kiss practically trying to eat Luka.

As they pulled away for air Luka spoke, "I missed you so much."

"I love you," Sergio replied back without a single other thought in his head.

Luka held Sergio's face in his hands, "I love you so much." Sergio pulled Luka back into another fast kiss moving them quickly to the bedroom.

"Te necesito por favor (I need you please)," Sergio begged.

"Mmm diga me que me extrañabas (Tell me that you missed me)," Luka moaned as Sergio kissed his neck and snaked a hand up his shirt.

"Ya te extrañaba tanto que ya no podía hacer nada (I was missing you so much that I could no longer do anything)," Sergio said huskily not breaking contact with Luka's skin.

"Para de besos lo quiero (Stop with the kisses I want it)," Luka whined. Sergio complied eagerly, pulling off their clothes in a flurry Luka's breathe hitched and he looked away.

Sergio took Luka's face into his hands concerned, "Scared?"

"No I-I'm just embarrassed," Luka blushed red nervous under Sergio's gaze.

"Embarrassed," Sergio grinned widely thinking that it was such a cute reason.

"I know it's a dumb reason," Luka continued to avoid eye contact. Sergio slid in causing Luka to gasp and look at Sergio surprised at his sudden movement.

"I think it's adorable," Sergio cooed.

"Adorable?" Luka whispered his hands clinging to Sergio's back lovingly.

"Yes," Sergio leaned down while speeding up his thrust giving them both a surge of new pleasure.

"Please," Sergio moaned out the word, "Don't leave again." Luka held onto him tighter his voice turning to shrieks that could be heard throughout the whole apartment.

"I d- don't want to!" Luka managed to exclaim.

"I want," Luka sighed in pleasure, "You all to me." Sergio felt like he'd finish just from hearing the words Luka was saying.

"F-fuck," Sergio breathed out as his hips swayed deeply into Luka. Moments later they were both finishing strongly as if it were the first time there bodies committed the act.

"Luka," Sergio held Luka in a strong hug kissing his cheeks feverishly.

Luka giggled, "Do you like the suprise?"

"Like it? I love it," Sergio couldn't hide the big smile that took hold of his face.

"As soon as I finished my game I couldn't help but think about what it would be like to be in your arms again," Luka explained shyly. Sergio felt his heart swell and he was reminded of why he was so enamored with Luka.

"You're so amazing and I don't understand," Sergio replied as he kissed Luka's lips.

"Me? My whole time in Croatia all I could do was talk about you," Luka gave an embarrassed laugh.

"Ask the team and they'll tell you how antisocial I've been," Sergio sighed. Luka laughed realizing that they were both nervous over stuff that clearly wasn't true. Their relationship was getting stronger and pretty soon other people would be able to tell as well.