Forever Yours

"Game day!!!" Sergio was running around the locker room bumping into everyone.

"Sergioooo," Luka sang the name out. Sergio paused his running around briefly so that he could give a big kiss to Luka's cheek. At this point the team was used to their constant hugs and displays of affection.

"Today can we do takeout when we get home?" Luka questioned not at all concerned for the game ahead of them.

"Yeah I'm completely okay with that amor," Sergio winked causing Luka to smile widely.

"Stop it," He playfully nudged Sergio gently.

"Listos? (Ready)," Iker asked the two signaling it was time to line up. They nod their heads and prepared to meet the crowd before them.

Running out and onto the field everyone got positioned planning to take this la liga game very seriously. They were nine points under Barcelona currently and where hoping they could gain some points and at least keep their position on the table.

Even Atletico de Madrid was dangerously close point wise to catching up with them. But Real was involved in multiple competitions still a foot in the champions league and another in the copa del rey.

Not many took Sevilla seriously but having won so many Europa Leagues, Real recognized them as giants. Everything ran smoothly, after the first half Sergio was caught looking off into space towards the end of their break.

"Hey are you alright?" Luka held Sergio's hand trying to get his attention.

"Yeah thank you," Sergio did his best to smile.

"Tell me the truth," Luka knew better than to trust the forced smile.

"I think I'm just overthinking it. But I feel like somethings going to happen," Sergio sighed.

"Oh Sergio," Luka hugged Sergio warmly, "It's going to be alright." Sergio didn't respond he simply wrapped his arms around Luka and leaned into the hug. Joining Sevilla back on the pitch the second half of the game was more intense.

The game was tied 2-2 and this corner could decide the game for Real. Luka grabbed the ball and walked to the left flag placing the ball just at the edge of the curved line.

He raised his right arm and placed a beautiful ball to the center of the box. Sergio had been the one who rose to the challenge and headed the ball to the far right post.

The crowd erupted in screams as they knew that would be the end goal. But as Sergio walked back to to start again, a scream came from his mouth. He made for the floor tears flowing into his eyes. Luka broke out into a sprint making it there before anyone else.

"Sergio? Sergio are you alright?!" There was panic clear in his voice.

"Medical! Medical hurry!" Luka signaled for the team to hurry up. Sergio began to clutch at his hamstring clearly in an abundance of pain.

"Sergio you have to say what is wrong or else we cannot help," The medical team explained.

"I think I landed wrong-" He took a second to breathe shakily, "My hamstring feels like it's on fire."

"Okay Sergio we're taking you out of the game," The medical team motioned to the referee that Sergio was coming out. And the disappointment was immediately heard in the crowd.

A clap in appreciation to the Spanish man was given as he was brought off. Luka felt horrible he wished he had done something. He wished that he could run off and join him.

"Luka we have to keep playing," Nacho told Luka. He understood Luka's pain but he also was aware of their obligations to the team and as a player. Luka nod his head biting his lips before going back to his position.

Real Madrid struggled to find their rhythm again and were struggling with the loss of Sergio. Most of the team was wondering what happened to Ramos as he had been brought under the tunnel. Something that usually happened when the injury was serious and a player would be out for a long time.

So close to the end of the season losing a vital player like Sergio could be detrimental to the team. Sergio was a captain now someone many had turned to for support and everyone had extreme confidence with him.

Not to mention Luka was losing his head trying to imagine what was wrong. The man he loved was injured, he didn't know how serious it was, and he couldn't help.

When the whistle sounded he couldn't care less about about what Ancelotti had to say. He ran to the medical side of the stadium and burst into the room. Sergio had ice taped to the back of his leg and he had a twisted expression on his face.

"Sergio," Luka barely managed to speak, he didn't exactly know what to say.

"Are you alright?" Luka asked softly. Sergio bit his lip his eyes glistened as he looked away.

"Tell him what you told me," Sergio menaced to the doctor.

The man sighed before turning to Luka, "Sergio had a grade two hamstring injury. So he's going to be out for at least four weeks." Luka knew what this meant to Sergio, the fact that he wouldn't be there for his team. Sergio felt like he was dying futbol was his life and passion. Without it he didn't know what to do with himself.

"Sergio I'm so sorry," Luka sat in the chair beside him.

"There's no need to apologize," Sergio was mad. Upset that he was out over something he couldn't have controlled. But there was no reason to take it out on Luka. Even with this news Sergio was still gentle mannered with his lover.

"I just want to go home," Sergio grumbled. As the doctor grabbed Sergio his crutches the weight of reality really came down on him.

He put on a brave face and grabbed them both. Luka grabbed their things from the now empty locker room and they called a cab home. When Sergio finally sat down on his bed he let out a loud groan.

"I'm so pissed off," Sergio let out all of his loud complaints.

"I'm missing the whole rest of the season. The champions league, copal del rey, and even la liga," Sergio put his face in his hands. Luka rubbed Sergio's back listening to each and every thing that Sergio decided to rant about.

"I'm sorry amor," Sergio realized he'd gone on for a long time about his problems.

"Ljubavi," Luka looked at Sergio lovingly, "You know I'm here no matter what. Whatever happens it's you and me."

"It's you and me," Sergio repeated before they pulled each other in for a sweet