3. 'Drunk Crackpot'

"How's this?" I ask walking out in my tight black dress.
"Yes!" Pansy yells. "It's perfect, and your ass got fatter since last year. Like it was big then now it's just, wooof." I laugh.
"Thank you."

She finishes getting ready and we walk downstairs. The party had obviously already began. We walk to find the guys.

"Hey guys." I say seeing them all standing together.
"Party started 30 minutes ago where were you?" Blaise asks.
"Everyone knows the most important people show up late." Pansy says.
"Plus we weren't ready." I add.
"Emilia, that was our secret." Pansy says and I laugh.

"I'm getting a drink, who wants one?" Matteo asks. We all do. "Okay, well I only have two hands so someone's gotta help." Blaise and Enzo go help him.

"Emilia, please try to let lose a little tonight." Pansy says grabbing my arm.
"I'm going to get drunk. I'll probably smoke." I say.
"No, not just that. If I wake up tomorrow and you're in your own clothes sleeping in bed, I'm going to be disappointed."

Theo laughs.
"Be prepared to be disappointed." He says. I turn to him.
"Well, you were the one that was agreed to be the one who doesn't get laid this year." I say.
"Oh right, as if that means anything." Theo says.
"Merlin Theo, Emilia is literally hot. Look around her as she literally does anything. These guys heads turn to keep looking at her. Anyone would wanna be with her, it's her standard that stops it." Pansy says defending me. I smile at her. Theo scoffs before starting to speak.

The guys come back with Colbi.
"Whatd we miss?" Enzo asks.
"Nothing." Draco answers uninterested.

Blaise hands me my drink.
"Thanks." I mutter taking a sip. I need to get so very drunk tonight.

"If I'm not passed out by tonight, something went wrong." I say.
"That's the right way tonight can go?" Colbi asks laughing. I nod.
"No, but it's the second right." Pansy answers for me.

"Whats the right way according to you?" Enzo asks looking at her.
"You don't wanna know." I say.
"I think she should hook up with someone."
"Why not? Go for it." Matteo says hitting my arm playfully.

"I don't know, it's only the first party." I say.
"Told you." Theo says. I ignore him.
"And I don't wanna plan to hookup with someone, because then it's less fun. If it happens then I'm down." I say.
"I think that's wonderful." Enzo says lifting his cup up to hit mine.

"That's one way to think, but not mine. I see a hottie calling my name." Pansy says before walking off.
"There goes one." I say taking my sip.
"Only 7 down." Blaise says.
"Don't include me in this. I'm gone." Colbi laughs stepping away.
"6." Enzo says.

"Make that 5." Draco says stepping away.
"4." Matteo says winking at us before stepping off.

"Well, look at us." I say lifting my glass up to drink the rest. "I need a refill."
"Mind refilling mine?" Enzo asks.
"Of course not, you two good?" I ask looking at Blaise and Theo.
"I'll take another."
"I guess I will too." Theo says. I nod.
"Be back in five." I say before walking off.

I walk through the crowd to where the drinks are. I start to serve the first one. I hear a whistle behind me. I turn and see a guy. He's tall with messy like features. I just smile awkwardly starting to fill the second glass.

"That's a lot of alcohol." He says.
"For my friends." I explain simply not turning around. Even while turned around I can smell that he reeks of alcohol.
"I don't see them." He says pressing up against me to reach for the already served glass.

"Okay, let's not do that." I say stepping away from him. I can hear him chuckle.

"You're a pretty girl, and you're serving drinks. Wanna serve me a drink?" He asks putting his hand on my waist.
"No, thanks." I say grabbing two of the glasses in one hand. I go for the other one and he picks it up first.

I reach for it and he lifts it up higher.
"Why don't you jump for it, I wanna see you jump." He smirks.

"That's my drink you're holding." I hear Theo's voice say. We both turn to face him.
"This one?" The drunk fool in front of me asks lifting up the glass.
"Yes, yes it is."

The drunk laughs at Theo. Theo steps closer. I take the opportunity to step back.
"I'd like my drink." Theo says looking down at the guy.
"Nott." The drunk mutters as if he just realized who's drink he was holding. "Jester." He mutters to me. I look over at Theo a little confused.
"My drink."

Within seconds Theo's drink is back in his hand.
"Let's go." Theo says grabbing my arm to pull me.

Theo stops at the end of the common room.
"What the hell we're you thinking?" He asks.
"What do you mean, what was I thinking? I was getting us drinks." I say.
"And you didn't think it was smart to leave when he showed up?" He says practically ripping me apart as he speaks.
"What?"
"Do you not know who that is?"
"No." I say more confused than mad at the fact that he is yelling at me. Theo sighs.

"That's Elijah Clint." He says expecting me to understand. I shrug. "God. He's sometimes called the 'drunk crackpot."
"Oh my god." I mutter. Just about everyone knows about the crazy drunk, especially slytherin girls.

"You're so stupid. You know what he couldn't done to you. What he would've done?"
"I'm not stupid, I know what would've happened. I just didn't know it was him."
"Well, it was. You're lucky I was there. You can't just walk around and expect everything to go your way all because you're some 'slytherin princess,' Emilia."

His hand is still on my arm, he looks mad, sounds like it even more.

"I literally didnt do anything. I went to go get our drinks, and he approached me. I don't understand why you're mad at me now." I say. He looks at me carefully before letting go of my arm.
"The guys are waiting for us let's go." He says ignoring what I said and beginning to walk away.