"Abhi!" she shouted. He turned almost immediately.

"What happened?" he came running towards her. Why was she here at this time?

"Come to the campus ground as soon as possible," she told him.

"Are you ok?" he asked looking at her with concern-filled eyes.

"It's about Teena. I am alright," she told him.

"I'll be there in five minutes," Abhi said and went to the restroom.

**************

After half an hour Dev and Anuj returned with the same dress that Teena wanted them to buy. They did not face much trouble finding it.

As they reached the campus ground they found Abhi, Aaradhya, Tanu and Yuvraj sitting in one corner. Yuvraj was with Tanu when Aaradhya called and he too wanted to help. As usual, Abhi wanted him to leave them alone. They had a little verbal fight and as always, Yuvraj was successful in convincing them that they would need his help in this.

"We bought this," Anuj said showing them the dress.

"Good. Now listen...." Yuvraj started to say something but was interrupted by Abhi.

"Shut up Shekhawat! Anuj, you tell us what exactly Teena said?" Abhi asked.

"She told me that the security there is very tight. Aaradhya and Tanu would enter as makeup artists there. They would give her this dress and then she would come out at the right time," Anuj told them.

"But Ansh knows us. What if he suspects something if he sees us there again," Tanu asked.

"He is the groom. Do you think he would come to attend the makeup artists?" Dev said.

"But what if he sees us? What would we do?" Aaradhya asked. They have to consider all the possibilities. They cannot mess it up this time.

"Cover your face with scarves. Simple," Abhi said.

"Yeah, we will cover our faces. That's all we can do," Tanu said. It's not like they can get plastic surgery for this. They would cover their face, enter Teena's room and give her the dress and leave with her.

"I am not allowing both girls to enter that mansion alone," Yuvraj said.

"Don't act stupid. We cannot enter there. Don't mess this up," Anuj said looking at Yuvraj. They had the perfect plan ready. Now this man has to bring a twist to everything.

"He is right. They both are not going there alone," Abhi said. All the eyes snapped towards him. This was the first time he agreed to something that Yuvraj said.

"Why? You don't trust us?" Aaradhya asked. Do these boys think that they and Tanu will not be able to help Teena?

"I don't trust that bastard and his family. I am not taking any risks. I am also going inside with you," Abhi said.

"Me too," Yuvraj said.

"Then I'll also join," Dev said.

"Yup. I am also going then," Anuj added.

Aaradhya and Tanu gave them a weird look.

"You guys do realise that we are not going on any picnic, right?" Tanu asked.

"Even if you want, how are you going to enter? You know the security there. It's not like the watchmen are going to fall for Dev's senseless tricks every time" Aaradhya said.

"Excuse me! My trick was not senseless. Don't say that," Dev said sounding offended.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to say that your trick was senseless. I was saying that those watchmen were senseless to believe in those tricks," Aaradhya tried to correct herself.

"Guys, focus!" Yuvraj said sounding irritated.

"Sorry," Dev and Aaradhya said together.

"We will find a way to enter. Don't worry. And Shekhawat, keep your good-for-nothing gun with you too. Who knows we might need it," Abhi said.

"I keep it with me every time, Abhimanyu. And don't call it good for nothing," Yuvraj said glaring at him.

"Ok, tomorrow at twelve sharp, let's meet here," Anuj said and everyone got up to leave.

************

Aaradhya and Tanu were happy that at least Teena got the sense to move away from that marriage. The journey after that was going to be tougher. But they will support her no matter what.

Just when Aaradhya was about to go for her evening tea, her phone rang. Jhanvi, the caller ID said. Jhanvi was one of her school friends. She was a law student in one of the reputed law colleges in Delhi. Aaradhya called her earlier to discuss Sharda's case. As many influential people were involved in that, she wanted to make sure none of them get out of this without getting the deserved punishment for their crime.

"Hello," Aaradhya answered.

"Hi, Aaradhya. So I discussed that case with one of my professors. He has some very good friends in Varanasi. Don't worry. Those assholes will be punished. I will ensure that myself," Jhanvi said.

"Thank you so much Jhanvi. I don't know how I would be able to return this favour," Aaradhya said.

"It's my duty, Aaru. I am going to be a future lawyer," Jhanvi said smiling.

"Dii!" Jhanvi's sister, Preeti's voice came.

"What happened?" Jhanvi asked panicked.

"What happened? Are you both alright?" Aaradhya asked worriedly.

"There is a boy on the terrace. He is saying he wants to stay here for sometime," she told her.

"Aaradhya, I'll call you later. Take care," Jhanvi said calmly.

"What is she saying Jhanvi? Do you need me to call someone for help?" Aaradhya asked.

"I'll take care of whatever it is. Don't worry," Jhanvi said.

"Ok. Message me if everything is under control within fifteen minutes, otherwise I'll call the Police," Aaradhya said.

"Ok. I'll message you. Bye," with that Jhanvi cut the call.

Then she took red pepper, a knife and a rope and went to the terrace with her sister.

She found a very handsome boy, looking freaking rich sitting on one of the chairs there as if he owes the place.

"Who are you?" she asked maintaining a safe distance from him.

"You don't know me?" he asked instead.

"How would I know you? Who are you?" she asked again in an irritated voice.

"Rudransh Pratap Singh," he answered.

*************************

Do vote and comment guys.

I have a plot in mind for Rudransh and Jhanvi. I'll write a different story for them after completing this one. I just wanted to introduce them here.

And I am so sorry for the long break. I will try to update regularly now.