Chapter 10.

Let me ask you something.

It's been a year and a half that you've been
dating Aaron. It's been going great. You
take Jack to school every day and hang out with him on weekends.

Aaron would go to work for 3-4 days now, but he would call and text you just to make sure you're okay and when he'll be home.

Aaron came home one night on a saturday with your favorite flowers. "Hey gorgeous." He kisses you and sits down next to you on the couch.

"Heyy honey!" You kissed him back. "How was work?

"Mmm..." He groaned. He hugged you and buried his face into your chest.

"That bad?" You laughed. Aaron looked up at you. "What?"

"Nothing.. I just love you." That was the first time he's said that to you. You were shocked. "And no... work was fine. I just missed you."

"Oh?..." You looked down at him and then saw his eyes admiring you. "I missed you too and..." You paused.

He looked at you, waiting with a confused look. "I love you too.." You smiled.

He kissed you. "You don't know how long I've waited to say that. You're an amazing person, and im so glad that you're here with me."

"I'm glad to be here." You laughed while playing with his hair.

"Y/N? Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"If I were to...ask you something? Like your hand in marriage?" He held your left hand. "Would you say yes?"

You were stunned by what he just said. "Uhmm..." You couldn't think straight. Was he asking you to marry him?! No...he couldn't be.

You knew Aaron. He wouldn't ask you like this. If he did ask you though..you would say, "Yes." You felt a smile from across your face. "I guess I would."

"Good to know."  He looked back down. Hugging you with his head on your chest. Soon enough, he fell asleep.

You slowly laid down, pulling Aaron on top of you. Stroking his hair. He loved you. He loved you and always had. You slept while holding onto Aaron.

[It was 4 AM when Aaron woke up. You felt his body lifted away from yours, causing you to wake up.]

"Aaron..?" It was dark, so you couldn't really see him. Just his body outline. "Are you okay?"

Aaron turned on a lamp and came back down onto you. Kissing your jawline down to your neck. "Aaron.." You let out a sigh. Holding his waist.

He didn't answer. Instead, his lips continued to travel down your body. One of his warm hands went under your shirt, and the other held onto the arm of the couch.

You let down a soft moan. You lifted yourself up, pushing Aaron off. "Aaron!"

He looked at you. " I'm sorry...I didn't mean to i-.."

You cut him off. "Aaron...it's okay. It's just that you didn't give me any warning. Are you sure you want to do this?"

He nodded his head, and you kissed him. Everything went slow. When he started to kiss you back, he picked you up and started to walk towards his room.

Aaron put you down on his bed. He took off your shirt as you unhooked your bra and threw it onto the ground afterward.

His warm hands hold your body with ease. You took off his belt and unzipped his pants. As he took off every single clothing he had on, you did the exact same.

He kissed you, the heat spreading and the urgency building. When he used his teeth to tug on my bottom lip, you thought you were going to lose it. His hand moved between your legs, and then he touched your inner-thigh.