Chapter 3

Dinner Tonight at Rossi's.

Your phone didn't ring, so you obviously slept longer. When you finally woke up, you felt a hand on your arm. At first, you thought it was Jack, but the hand felt larger. You tried staying calm and slowly picked up your head to see it was Hotch.

You laid your head back down. Hotch had a faint smile on his face. Since you were both holding onto Jack, your foreheads almost touched. You didn't know how to react, but this felt nice. It felt...right? In a way. You couldn't explain it.

"Jack.." you whispered, nudging him a bit. "Jack, come on, wake up." When he finally woke up, you said to him, "Come on.. let's eat breakfast and leave your dad to rest."

Jack nodded as you both carefully and quietly slid out of the fort, leaving Hotch to continue sleeping. Jack went off to take a shower, and you cooked breakfast.

Jack came back and decided to wake up hid dad. "Daddy, Daddy, wake up! Y/N made breakfast!"

"Oh hey buddy.." Hotch said in his sleepy voice. You can hear him groaning, trying to get out of the fort. "Good morning, Y/N.." He said with a yawn.

"Well, good morning," you said, laughing well, making coffee in the coffee pot. You walk towards Hotch, "Uhmm...can I-" You pointed at something on Hotch's face.

"Huh..oh, uh yea, go ahead." He leaned down, getting a little close to your face, which made you blush just a bit. You took a dinosaur sticker off his face, showing it to him laughing. "Thanks." He chuckled.

"Anytime. Coffee?" The coffee maker finished and go walked towards the cub cabinet.

"Yes. Please." Hotch rubbed his eyes as he sat down at the table. "So..what's for breakfast." He looked up at you.

"Scrambled eggs and toast!!" You turned and handed him a cup of coffee and a plate of food.

"Sound good." Hotch said, getting ready to dig in.

"I'd wait a minute before eating it's still ho-" you said until Hotch started to eat, then burnt his tongue off, "hot.."

"Shi-..oh my god." He spits out the eggs and drank some coffee.

"Well, that was rude." You stood there with your arms crossed over and giving him a look.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean it like that. I should've known it would be this hot. I guess I was just starving." He grabbed his fork, picked up eggs, and blowed on it. "See, look." He stopped blowing and ate the eggs.

Jack came back all dressed, and you set down a plate of food in front of Jack's seat with orange juice. You finally sat down, too, eating and drinking coffee.

A few minutes later, Hotch asked for seconds. "Are you actually starving?! Or are you just a fan of my cooking?" You rose one eyebrow at him.

"Can I say both?" He put his chin on his fist. Giving you a grin and looked over a Jack. "Do you like your breakfast, bud?"

"Mhm!" Jack nodded his head while stuffing his face with eggs and a piece of toast.

"Woahh, slow down, sweetie!" I turned around, looking at him while handing Hotch his seconds. "I don't want you to choke!"

[After everyone was done, you put the dishes away and went to take a shower. You slipped in the shower, humming your favorite song. After the shower, you came out with shorts and an oversized shirt with your hair up in a messy bun.

Hotch went into the bathroom when you came out. Then, a few minutes later, you forgot your makeup bag in the bathroom that you wanted to put on. You walked inside the bathroom to see Hotch wearing nothing than a towel on his waist.]