Chapter 4

Can she..

Hotch's POV:

Hotch left Y/N alone and headed back to Rossi. The whole team was here. Thankfully, JJ brought Henry so he could play with Jack.

"Hotch! Let me guess.. you were the first one?" Morgan punched Hotch's arm lightly while laughing.

"You know me so well." Hotch chuckled. He greeted everyone headed to the kitchen. Everyone was talking and laughing.

There was a pause. Everyone was silent for just a second and then heard heels walking and clicking on the floor. Everyone looked confused beside Hotch, of course, and turned around to see a gorgeous woman.

"Holy shit.." Emily looked at Y/N with her mouth opened in shock.

"Woah there...Rossi, who is this? Your 4th..5th wife?" Morgan looked at Rossi.

"No, Morgan." Rossi gave Morgan a look, then laughed. "Ask Hotch who she is."

EVERYONE quickly looked at Hotch. So quick you would think their head would snap off. Their eyes were so wide, looking eager to know who she was.

"Hotch?" Everyone said. "Who is she?! Are you seeing her?!" Garcia finally said.

"Oh my god, are you?!" She got up to greet Y/N. "Hi, I'm Penelope Garciaaa!! I'm a hugger!" Garcia hugged Y/N tightly.

"No, Garcia. I'm not -" Hotch sighed. "She's Jack's nanny."

"Ohhh...." She let go, and Y/N gasped for air laughing. "I'm so sorry."

"You're good. I always like a good hug." Y/N laughed.

"So.. does that mean she's single?" Morgan smirked, walking up to Y/N. "Hey princess."

"Morgan, back off." Hotch finally stood up from his seat. Walking towards Morgan pushing him slightly away from Y/N.

☆________________________________☆

Y/N POV:

Hotch was pushing a guy named Morgan away from you. Till Morgan finally said, "Woah there Hotch...look I didn't mean -"

He stopped himself and then smirked at Hotch. "Ohhh.. I didn't know you liked her." Morgan walked back to his seat following him from behind was Garcia.

"I don't like her, Morgan. You just can't hit on every attractive single woman you see." Hotch was standing in front of you as if he was like some bodyguard.

Your heart ached when you heard him say that he didn't like you. But why would you care? After all, you were just his son's nanny..

"Sorry, boss.." Morgan's face was...you couldn't tell if was pissed, annoyed, hurt. Maybe it was all of the above.

"Hey now... dinner is almost ready, okay? Let's chill out and sit at the table after you get your plates?" Rossi tried breaking the tension.

[Just like that, everyone did exactly that. You got 3 plates. You sat yours down at your seat. Then one next to you that was also next to Hotch for Jack. Then lastly, next to JJ's seat for Henry.]

You went outside, "Boys!! Dinner is ready!!" You yelled out for Jack and Henry. They came rushing in and sat down. Jack was holding your hand, which melted your heart.

Rossi came with the food and put it on everyone's plate. He also poured the empty glasses with wine for the adults and gave the kids apple juice.

[During dinner, everyone told you some stories and some little things about Hotch. You laughed at some of them because you found it funny when Hotch found it embarrassing.