Naltorian🌀Posioning🧪🥂

Start from the beginning

"It's ok, Nia. don't answer! stay here.
I'll get you a cold towel to get your fever down..." Brainy said.
As he rushed out of her bedroom and into the kitchen.
When he was doing that for her. Nia looked around the room and started to hallucinate...
Brainy immediately came back with a cold towel in his hand that was dipped, laced, and soaked
Into a bucket🪣of ice🧊while combined with cold water from the sink. As he placed it on her forehead
And it began to bring down her fever. And Nia felt a little better. But not 100%😅
She sighed with relief feeling good and didn't have a fever anymore... which was a good thing!
"Thank you. Brainy," she said softly thankful for him.
"Of course, Nia." He said lovely happy to help her. He added. "But I have to ask,
Why did you tell Kara you were sick?..." Brainy asked sadly.
She sighed. "I didn't want to worry her," she said softly.

"I see. But this is Serious! Nia.
Kara needs to know about this too." He paused.
Brainy added. "So, tell me. Who did this to you?
Because your species hasn't had Naltorian poisoning for a long time...
So, it must been someone who knows about Naltorian history and
Your Biology." Brainy asked softly. While stating her species of the poison.
Nia tried to get up in bed to sit up straight As Brainy help her up a bit.
And it helped...
Nia nodded.

"I had a vision of Someone at the restaurant we were at last night
They've poisoned my drink. The head chief." Nia said telling Brainy about her dream.
Brainy gasped. As he got even more worried and scared for her.
His Nia Nal. "I see, don't worry Nia. I'm gonna find that person that did this to you... I swear.
And I'll do everything in my power to find an antidote." brainy said devoted to helping Nia.

"I know you will. Querl Dox. Hurry before the poison spreads to my heart💙.
Which will likely kill me. SAVE ME! Please... and I'm going to pass out. Now!" Nia said
Feeling dizzy and lightheaded And then She passed out. "Nia. Nia. Nia? NIA?! No.
Come on, wake up! I-I... love..." he paused when he heard her heart💙still beating.
He sighed with relief. Knowing she's still alive and breathing.

*At the DEO*
Brainy, Lena, and Alex finished working on the antidote for Nia.
just waiting till it's ready... Nia was awake as she tried thinking
Positively. And felt the poison started to get closer to her heart💙.
Which would kill her. "Brainy," Nia said softly in a weak voice.
he ran to her side when he heard her voice. "Nia, it's ok. The antidote is almost
done. it will be ready to be used on you in three hours..." Brainy stated the fact While comforting Nia.
"There's no time. I can feel the poison getting closer to My heart💙...
And if that happens it'll kill me." she paused. "Nia I..." he paused at the sound of Nia's soft sweet voice.
To let her speak and say what she needed to say...

"Just listen, I love❤️you To be loved by you. Someone as
Smart and amazing as you are. and for you to love me for ME.
But I need you to promise me something... Ok? Promise me
You won't be consumed by your anger about losing me. don't turn off
Your emotions... it's ok to feel them. And I love you so much Querl Dox.
I always have. And always will. FOREVER!" Nia said her last words and kissed
Brainy one last time before the poison could set in...

after that, she passed out! "NO!!! NIA." He yelled out in tears While holding her dearly.
Alex came up to him to say. "Agent Dox, it's ok. She's still alive. We'll save her." Alex said being a good friend and a good boss.
Lena added. "Yes, Alex is right. Nia's just delirious from the effects of the poison. she just thinks that she's coming close to dying...
So, that's why she said that to you." Lena said stating Nia's symptoms of her condition. Brainy nodded realizing that makes sense
And wiped his tears away and said. "Yeah, you're both right. We'll save her..." Brainy said as he looked at Nia.

*Three hours later*
The antidote was finally ready!
Alex grabbed the antidote and injected💉it into Nia's arm
As the poison in her body was gone. it disappeared with a blue🌀glow✨
While her eyes lit up... she was silenced and then all of a sudden,
Nia woke up while gasping trying to catch her breath.
They were all relieved and happy that she ok and cured of the Naltorian poisoning".
Including Brainy. As he hugged her dearly while saying... "Oh thank god! You're back! Nia.
I told you it would work." he said to her with happy tears in his eyes. Nia smiled when he said that
And hugged him back lovely. "Yeah, you were right. Brainy. You and the team saved me..." she said admitting that her loveable smart boyfriend was right. While thanking him and her friends for saving her life! As they all joined in on the hug.

And after that, Alex and John found the head chief and called the police, and had her
arrested responsible for Poisoning Nia and almost killing her And was sent to prison for her crimes.
If it weren't for Brainy and her friends saving Nia's life at the last minute! She wouldn't be here today.
As Nia walked up to her apartment thinking about that as Brainy was with her to make sure if you was ok
After what she just went through today... As he kept on asking her the same question over and over again.
"Are you Ok?" He asked again. Nia would always tell him the same thing... "I'm ok".
And even though she said that she was fine. Brainy still worried about his girlfriend. If she really was ok...
Because seeing her like that was very devastating for him. it almost broke his heart💚in half.

As they walked into her apartment and Nia took off her coat as she sat on the couch in relief happy to be alive!
But Brainy had a worried look in his eyes. As Nia saw the look in his eyes and knew she had to convince him somehow
that she really is ok. So she leaned in and kissed Brainy instantly... at first he was caught off guard. But feeling Nia's warmth on his lips
that made him feel less worried and loved feeling this close to her like this. As he kissed her back and pulled her closer into the kiss...
And this kiss wasn't stopping any time soon! you know what I mean😉.