(For trusting me, and for giving me a chance.)

"Mouka meri family ne diya." Looking away from him, Kubra mumbles. She didn't want him to think that she has feelings for him. She wants to be honest with him.

(My family gave you a chance.)

"Chalo... mouka family ne hi diya ho... tumne mana toh nahi kiya. Tum bhi meri sachhai se mutassir ho, mere liye yeh kafi hai." His words once again shocked her. Since Sarim Randhawa returned, he has giving her shock after shock. First the proposal, then his confession, and now his beliefs.

(It's okay... even if it's your family's decision. You didn't refuse them. You believe me, that's enough for me.)

"Aur jaha tak pyar ki hai toh... woh bhi ho jayega, tumhe bas thora sa loosen up hai." Now he was being confidence, as his lips curved into a smirk. Kubra looked at him with disbelief. So much confidence just because they came here?

(And about love then... you will fall in love with me, you just need a push.)

After they went inside, only then Kubra got to know why Sarim was so confident. His mother was already ready to put ring in her finger, but Hanif Mirza tattled the situation and said they will have a huge engagement ceremony after Hayder will come.

•••

"Assalam-Alaikum, Hayder bhai." Hyra's soul left her body, she couldn't remove her dream from her mind, and the way Hayder was looking at her, she would have fall down, but Uswa was holding her hand.

"Uswa, niche jao, mujhe Hyra se baat karni hai." Hayder told Uswa, without even looking at her.

(Uswa, go downstairs, I need to talk to Hyra.)

"Hayder bhai, woh..."

Hayder's eyes went on Uswa, looking at her sharply, which shuts her up.

"Niche jao!" His hard voice startled both girls.

(Go downstairs!)

"Uswa, jao." Meekly, Hyra whispered to her. Uswa looked at her, telling her through her eyes that she isn't going anywhere, but Hyra shook her head.

(Uswa, go.)

When Uswa left, Hayder holds Hyra's elbow and pulled her to the room. Hyra didn't say anything, he let her drag her.

•••

"Toh, kya kaha tumne baba se?" Leaving Hyra's arm, he closes the door of the bedroom, and turned to her.

(So, what did you tell baba?)

Hyra's body was shaking in fear, as she stepped back. Hayder was too angry to see her shivering.

"Batao! Kya kaha tumne?" He took steps forward and asked.

(Tell me! What did you say?)

"Woh..." Hyra once again stepped back, but Hayder hold her arms and brought her closer.

(I...)

"Ek jagah kharhi raho aur batao mujhe, maine kab tumse kaha ki baba jaye aur sarim se mil aye?" Leaning toward her small frame, he asked in a low voice.

(Stand here and tell me, when did I tell you that baba can go to Sarim's house?)

"W.. woh.. woh..."

(T.. that... that...)

"Woh woh nahi, saaf larz aur beena atke bolo... idhar dekho. Maine kab tumse kaha baba Sarim ke ghar jaye?" Hyra couldn't look at him, which made him shake her body and ordered her to look at him. Scared, she looked up.