⚘ ⚘

Hello Readers. Firstly, I'd like to thank you all for reading my book. I appreciate it immensely.

This book was written based on the song Futile Devices by Sufjan Stevens. All rightful credits go to Sufjan Stevens. I have simply come up with a story based on the lyrics of the song: with some lyrics altered.

Please note that this novel is a work of fiction and in no way shape or form is intended to offend anyone nor any idol mentioned in the book. Also please bare in mind that these characters are not based on actual people, despite maybe having a similar or the same name. All idols mentioned are for character purposes and are portrayed according to the story line.

Please do not hate on any idol mentioned as their actions/words are all fiction and planned to match my storyline. This story is NOT based on a true story or event that may have occurred in the past.

I do not appreciate nor allow plagiarism. Writing takes extreme effort and care and it is totally unfair towards any author to take ideas or copy without permission.

COPYRIGHT © - dreamymura

Votes, comments and other forms of support are highly appreciated from my side and I would love to read your opinions.

Thank you,
Mura.