deep talk 2.0 - josh

"if you don't mind me asking , why did your dad hit you?" she asks in a soft voice , she looks at me with her head tilted , genuinly curious.

i take a deep breath "it's because of what i did , i did a job and i let some people go , he said i should never show mercy and just kill them but i can naver bring myself to kill the people who are innocent , he said i'm weak , then hit me and when i was passed out reece said he heard my farther say he prooved his own point" i confess

raya looked at me confused "but you where knocked out on the floor what did he expect you to do , get up and fight him back?" she said , a hint of anger in her tone. i just shrugged my shoulders because i genuinly didn't know what to say to that.

we fell silent for a bit "so what is your job then?" she asks "i work in the mafia princess" i said. a scared look grew across her face "i won't do anything to hurt you princess and you know that." i wanted to say i'll do anything to protect her but i stopped myself as i didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"what happened with your mother?" i ask

she looked like a tention had been releaved off her shoulders. "her name is angeline , before my farther died she was the nicest women i knew and i'd always loved her but when my farther died she was quiet the oposite and no matter how many time she'd scream at me or say i looked like a whore i just told myself it was the alchaol talking and i still loved her but when she hit me , and the way she looked after she did it , i now feel nothing for my mother , no pain , no love." she confessed "nothing" she added on.

i felt really bad for her , and i hated her mother for putting her through all that. i know what its like to experiance a change in the person you loved but i hated that it had happened to her.

"when i first met harry" she continued , and it made me furious at the sound of his name "i had always had a weird feeling from him , the way he looked at me made me extreamly uncomfortable , but i didn't think anything of it. and when he asked me to go upstairs i stupidly said yes" i interupted her

i took her hands in mine "raya none of this is your fault" i looked her head in the eyes when i said it. she nodded and continued "and when he asked me to go upstairs , i thought he wanted to get away from everyone so we could just talk without gettng interupted , and i went into the bathroom to fix my makeup and he followed. i told him many times i didn't want to do anything and he didn't listen" she burst out into tears again.

i slipped my hands under both her thight and lifted her to me so she was straddling me. "raya im always here , and i can promise you harry is going to rot in hell for what he did to you , and i want you to be there when he burns , and i want you to smile as you watch him go okay?" she nodded at me and hugged me , digging her chin into my shoulder. i rubbed her back , comforting her and she slowed her crying

"you okay?" i asked . she laughed abit , holy shit her smile is gorgous , she nodded and climed off me.

"i'm gonna get to bed" she said , i led her to the guest bedroom and when she got in ther she fell to the bed and instanly fell asleep , i was disapointed that she was gone now but i let her go. i went and sat outside for a bit to think , rocko came and joined me but that didnt last long as he went to go get water.

i decided it was time to go in and i had thought about alot. raya , raya and her mother , raya and me , raya dancing , raya sucking my c- , nevermind. when i scrached that thought out of my head , i took my t-shirt and cargos off and left my boxers on , it's the only comfortable way to sleep shut up , and climed into bed and like raya i instantly fell asleep.

____________________________________________
a/n
i hope you like the first 10 chapters , ive never really been a writer and this is something i started whe i was bored. hope you like it. ily xx