unusual sleepover - raya

⚠️ - tw blood and mention of abuse - ⚠️

when i got home i saw loads of random cars that i didn't notice , thats when i heard laughing and yelling through the wall of my house , i went to the front window and saw my mother had what looked like half the town in our house , i really didn't want to stay here to i rang fi. the phone rang and she picked up and i could hear her on the other end of the phone asking if i was okay

"hey yeah fi im okay i was just wondering if i could stay at yours tonight my mother has got half the freaking town in our house and i really don't want to be here "i exclamied already walking to my car , i knew fi would say yes but i also didnt want my mother to see me and ask me to join her. fi agreed to let me stay , i thanked her and ended the call. i drove to her quickly hoping my mother didnt see me.

when i got to hers i parked my car in the space next to hers , grabbed my phone and keys and went to her appartment , fi always says i dont need to knock when i go hers to i just walked in.

"hellooo" i yelled i heard a muffled hello coming from her bedroom and went to find her , she was sat on her bed watching gery's anatomy on her tv so i sat down next to her and cuddled upto her arm.

she looked at me with a concerned look on her face "did you even pack anything?" she laughed. i was straight up "nope" we both giggled then she explained that i could wear some of her pjs and that she had a spear toothbrush in her bathroom draw.

we sat cuddled up for a few more minuts but then fi had to get up when she heard a knock at her door. at first she screamed fuck off but when they knocked again she groned then got up to go answer it. i paused the tv so i could listen to the conversation she was having with the person at the door.

i hear her say "reece what the actual fuck" and i kew something was wrong so i went to look and found reece here with another guy holding another guys arms over there shoulder. he was covered in blood and looked like he'd been beat up , and badly

"oh my god fiona what the hell" i exclamed , she looked at me and i could tell she was just as confused as i am.

reece and the other guy placed the beat up dude on the sofa carefully then reece went over to fi and asked if they could talk privetly. they both walked into fi's bedroom leaving me with a random dude i didnt know. i looked at the guy on the sofa , examaning him and the more i looked at him the more i started to realise he looked like josh

i looked at the random dude to my left " what happened?!" he explained that josh's farther had done this to him and that he tried to stop him but his farther went mad at him until he looked dead.

"im harry , i work with josh and his farther , i wouldnt ever mess with his farther because this is what he does , do you by any change know first aid?" he said , he souded worried for josh but i did know first aid. i nodded and went to get the kit from under fi's sink. i came back with the kit and sarting to clean up the blood on josh's face

i got a wet wipe and started wiping at the dry blood on his face and he winced then opened his eyes. when he realised it was me he rolled his eyes but let me clean him up. harry had sat down and was watching me clean josh's face.

as i was sorting josh out i realised that harry never let his eyes off me , it made me kind of uncomfortable but i didnt say anything. fi and reece had came back as i was cleaning josh up. "sorry to put this on you raya" reece said sounding genuinly sad. i turned to face him "oh don't worry about it i want to help" i said trying to sound confiedent.

a few minuts later fi , reece and harry had gone into fi's kitchen and i was left with josh. once i had done cleaning his face i gave him a pillow and told him to lay down and he instantly fell sleep. i lay a blancket on him and went to join fi in the kitchen

they were all laughing at something and when i joined them harrys grin grew as he looked at me " we are having a party tomorrow night would you like to join? fi is coming aswel so you wont be alone" he said i liked the sound of that and agreed ignoring the way harry was still looking at me when i started discusiing what to wearr with fi.

"right we'll have to get going , do you mind if i leave josh here and i'll come get him tomorrow , i dont want to wake him" reece said. me and fi agreed and they both left. reece giving fi a goodbye kiss and harry winking at me. im starting to get a weird vibe from him. but im glad he is gone now.

when they had gone fi turned to me "right im going to g bed now , its been a long night" i nodded in agreement and fi walked to her room i went and sat on the other side of the sofa to josh. he moved abit as i sat down but didn't wake up. i ended up falling asleep within minuts.