just friends - josh

our drive back was piecefull , half way through i realised that raya had fell sleep. when i stopped at a red light i took a moment to admire her. her mouth was slightly parted , a bit of her hair had fallen across her face so i moved it behind her ear. then the light turned green and i turned my attention back to the road.

a few minuts later we had arrived at my place. i didn't even want to try wake her because she'd had a long night i got out and walked to her side of the car , opened the door and put one arm under her kneed and one arm behind her head and carried her out the car. i struggled to open the front door but i eventually did and rocko came running to me with excitment. i wispered to him to fuck off but he didnt understand what that meant and jumping up my leg.

i stepped into my livingroom , almost falling down the steps but i caught my ballance again. i placed raya on the sofa and put a pillow behind her head and gave her a blancket to wrap up with. after id got her what looked like comfy position , i sat down next to her. then rocko being the balloonhead that he is decided to flick his metal food bowl with his paw signaling to me its empty and that he wants feeding. it made a load clang noice on the tiled floor. sounded like it waked the whole fucking town

raya moved abit then groaned , signaling she was awake. i groaned "oh for fucks sake dog" i said , raya giggled next to me "its okay , he's cute" she said , her sleepy voice is cute but i didnt want to say that. my maid came running round the corner to greet me. she bowed like she normally does. i nodded in julliets direction "julliet , feed rocko please and can you put a cup of coffee on the go for my friend here" i said then signaling to raya telling julliet that she is the friend i want coffee for.

"oh no you dont have t-" raya tried to say

"shut up" i interupted

she didnt say anything then , i held out my hand and she took it , i lead her to the ballcony and let her sit down with the blancket i gave her earlier. on my way i told julliet that we would be on the balcony for when the coffee was ready , raya wispered a thank you to her , god why does she have to be so nice.

we were watching the stars when i got a call and when i saw who's name it was a rolled my eyes and declined it , a few seconds later they called again "you can answer it you know , its okay" raya said , sounding really sweet. i looked at her and said "i dont want to answer it" i turned my phoe so it was facing her. she saw the words harry at the top of my screen and instantly held the blancket closer to her chest , like he was coming to get her. a few seconds alter and he had rang again. raya nodded at me to answer it so i did and then i put it on speaker.

"josh what the hell man , where is she" i yelled at me through the phone

"yell at me through the phone one more time and ill come slit your throat" i growled back at him.

he ignored my threat "where the hell is she" 'she' meaning raya , and before i could say anything raya stopped me

"im right here you dick what do you want" she snapped , i was hoestly supried that she said that.

harry voice sofened "omg raya are you okay?"

raya took a hard and loud sigh "realy harry , after what you just did your asking if im okay? , no im not okay , i could easily get you done for what you did and your lucky im not sending josh to you right now to cut ur throat!" she exclamed , she was right though , if she wanted me to kill him i would.

"yeah what she said man , oh and on that note good luck trying to find a new job because your fired" i said in a sarcastic voice and with that i ended the call. raya siged like she was trying to hold back tears.

we both looked at the sky a bit more before we were interupted by julliet coming back with a cup of coffee for raya , she said thank you then julliet was gone again leaving me and raya alone so i decided to start a conversation.

"so raya , if you don't mind me askking , why didn't you want to go home?"