ugh men - raya

i sat down at the table across from him , listeing to what he has to say

"sorry for what i said in the car" josh says , sounding genuine like he actualy means it. "ive just had a rough few days , the people i work with took me out and they know i cant handle alchacol well " he keeps talking but i zoned out at the thought of alchahol , then the thought of my mum came up and her face when she hit me. she looked proud , like she had finaly put me in my place , like she was better than me. the thought made me tear up and josh realised that. "-nd i just felt really bad becau- raya are you crying? im sorry" i stood up , i dont know why im so emotional today i got up to walk away when i felt a hand around my wrist , it was josh.

i turned arround tears building up in my eyes "talk to me" i dont think he cares that much but he still asked , i didn't want to cry infront of the costomers , or him for that fact but based on the morning i had i really couldnt help it

fi was short for fiona , she was the boss and she was one of my bestfriends , everytime she saw me with a boy she would give me a look then wink at me and thats what she did when she saw me pull josh into the backroom but didnt see the tears swelling up in my eyes.

the backroom was dark but only lit up with a small window on the wall. with the little ray of light there was you could see everyone's schedule on the wall , a few posters and reminders that fi needed. i stood against the wall and faced him giving him space to talk.

"why are you crying? its not that big of a dea-" before he could say anything else i interupted him and told him the truth

"it's not you , for crist sake ive had a shit morning i really dont need moody ass people like whatever your name is to make my day worse " i blurted out. not meaning to hurt his feelings

" alright fine then , my bad for just trying to fucking apologise" he said , sounding heartless. he went to walk away but before le left he looked at me and shook his head then kept walking and i didn't stop him.

a few seconds later i heard the door open then close , guessing he was the one that had left and when i went back out he was gone.

i came back out to find fi giving me the weirdest look "what?!" she just shook her head at me like i'd done something wrong , it was kinda annoyong me "seriously fi , what?" i said in a seriouse tone.

"nothing!" she blurted and i didnt belive her for one second

"fi dont piss me off , say what you have to say" i stared her down trying to break the truth from her

"fine girl geeze" the said , there was a pause "just be honest with me , please tell me you didnt just makeout with a guy in my backroom" she said sounding seriouse but laughed

i laughed with her and shook my head "no fi i didnt. he is a dick" we both laughed for a second before she shoed me away to get back to work.

__________________________________

work was now done , i had the all day shift today and my feet were killing me i just wanted to sit down.

"alright im out fi , ill see you tomorrow" i said with a wave , fi waved back and i walked out and to my car.

it was sunset now , the rain had stopped and there was a chill in the breze. i went to grab my jacket when i realised i left my jacket inside so i went to get it.

i opened the door and walked bak in "sorry fi i forgot my jack-" i looked up to find fi on the counter with some random dude kissing her and pinning her there.

"fi , with didnt you tell me you had a secret hook up!" i exclamed. i scared the shoot out of her , not meaning to. she jumped of the counter pushing the guy away

"ray im so sorry"

"omg girl dont be sorry" i slapped her arm playfully "you should of told me tho , who is he?" she looked back to the guy with a laugh and held out her hand for him to take it.

he came forward and took her hand standing next to her " raya this is reece" she looked at reece "reece this is raya" i smiled at him and he smiled back

he had brown curly hair , in which was short at the sides and long at the top and he had a little fringe, he had blue eyes and a lovely smile "hi nice to meet you" he souded scared but being honest there nothing o be scared of. i nodded in agreement with him and looked at fi.

"how long has this been going on for?" i laughed still supried that fi had a secret bae.

"about a month" fi said shyly , i was going to kill her

i punched her shoulder playfully "you absalute bitch , how could you keep this gorgeose secret from me!" reece smiled at my compliment and fi just laughed

"i didnt want to tell you because i didnt want to worry you" she exclamed. i laughed and shook my head

"no are you stupid this wouldn't worry me" i said then i looked at reece , "but if you break her heart ill break your neck" i said on a seriouse note

fi laughed nervously and looked at reece "what? , no she won't" we all just laughed

when id finaly got my jacket i said by to fi again and told reece it was nice to meet him and got into my car , glad im finaly off my feet.