what the actualy fuck - josh

⚠️ - tw mention of alcohol - ⚠️

i woke up to a signt i've never seen before , some random appartment. every inch of my body ached but i decided to ignore it for now. i looked around and the place looked kinda nice then i saw raya. she was peacfully sleeping on the other end of the sofa. she was shivering and when i went near her i could feel the cold come off her so i grabbed the blancket that was recently on me and drapped it over her legs.

i think this is her appartment but i dont know and since she was asleep i decided to take this as my time to go explore , i turned away from her and walked into the first room i saw , it was a bathroom it was beach themed and the sink was covered in girly shit , i decided not to go in there. the next room was a kitchen , i walked in and about jumped out my skin when i saw another girl , awake , sat at a table. she saw me and nodded at the coffee pot that was on the counter. i grabbed a cup and poured myself some then went and sat with her.

she looked away from her computer and looked at me " morning josh" she said. i narrowed my eyebrows at her , confused on how she knew my name. she continued talking "im fiona , fi for short , and im reece's girlfriend , last night he dropped you off here after he claimed you'd been beat up by your farther. you were covered in your own blood and my friend raya there" she pointed to raya sleeping on the sofa " yes she may hate you but she cleaned you up , she put those stiches in above your eyebrow and wiped your face down , same with your arms and hands" she admited. i couldnt remeber anything of last night , the last thing i remeber was getting stared down by my farther

she took a moment to pause before talking again "reece and your mates said they will come and get you today because they didnt want to wake you last night" i still hadn't said anything while she just looked at me , i took a sip of my coffee before saying "thank you" she looked at me and giggled "don't thank me thank her , she's the one who helped you" i nodded then we both looked at raya asleep for a moment and fi smiled.

it was getting awkward now so i changed the subject "so who's place is this then?" i asked pointing at my surrondings

"its mine" fi said

"so how come raya is here?" i asked

"can girls not have sleepovered every once in a while?" fi asked me then giggled. i nodded inagreement then raya woke up.

she yawned then stood up and put her hand on her head like she'd stood up too fast. she stood there for a second before waling into the kitchen "morning fi" she sounded happy then she saw me and rolled her eyes , she walked to the coffee pot and got herself a cup , you could tell she had been here before because she was comfortable. she also got herelf some bread and put it on the toaster. she turned to fi "hey fi can we go shopping today , i need a new outfit for tonight" she said , sounding excited fi nodded , while still looking at her computer. it grew awkward again before there was a knock at the door and raya went to get it. there was a muffled hello then raya telling them to come in , im guessing it was reece.

soon reece walked into the kitchen and went to fi and gave her a kiss , harry and martin followed behind "ohh so this is the girl " i said to reece with a smirk on my face "that explaned why u diched me here " i growed annoyed because they could of just took me home. "okay lets go we have a party to plan" he said patting me on the shoulder. i stood up and looked him down "touch me , one , more , time" i growled. fi , martin and harry laughed thats when i realised raya had left and gone into the living room. we said our goodbyes to fi while raya just watched tv with some toast.

_____________________________________

"yeah put the beer over there" reece yelled to harry , who was in the garden.

it had been a few hours since i saw raya. the boys had gone and got too much alchahol to count and loads of red cups. now they were planning where everything goes. they had about 4 tables scattered around harrys house , all with different types of drinks , there was a beer pong table in the middle of the garden. reece said people will start coming at 7 but he told fi to come early so they could have some time together before people started to come it was now 6:20 and fi had came , suprise she brought raya with her.

"hey people!" fi yelled as she walked in making her whereabouts , raya followed in quietly , she looked stunning. she was wearing a 2 peice purple thing. i had no clue what it is but i liked it. harry went over to her and grabbed her hand. she flinched but when she realised it was him she chilled out but still looked uncomfortable. he lifted his hand , still holding hers and she did a spin then smiled. he started walking away and she followed behind and they went to get drinks, i hated that she was with him.

people started arrving now and i was left , reece had gone into the garden with fi , harry and raya. martin had gone to greet some random people i didn't know. i grabbed a drink , i mixed vodka and coke and sat somewhere on my phone till this random girl came over to me. "hey can i sit?" i was confused because i was sat in an arm chair until i realised she meant on my lap. before i could object she sat down anyways. "how are you?" she said im a flirtasious voice. i hated this so much and what made it worse is raya saw us

i ignored her and kept scrolling on my phone and she started talking to another guy while sat on my lap. it pissed me off but i ignored it for now and kept scrowling on my phone. until she starting really flirting with this guy so i got close to her ear and said "get the fuck off me" she looked at me like i was joking she laughed and i repeated myself "get the fuck off me" i repeated souning more harsh , she realised i wasn't joking and stood up i quickly got off the chair and went to the closest beer table and took a shot of vodka.

my head starting poundng to i sent upstairs , threading through people and finding a room with nobody in it. i went to the first room and opened the door then quickly closed it when i saw reece and fi making out. i finaly found a quiet room but the bathroom door was shut and i heard talking but i ignored it and layed down on the bed.