party? never again - raya

⚠️- tw mention of sexual assult - ⚠️

i had been at the party for a while now , me and harry were getting along well and i didn't feel as uncomfortable around him now , but there was something about him i didn't like i just didn't know what is was yet but i ignored it for now. the music at the party was really loud so harry decided to take us to a seperate room where the music was muffled. i went to the bathroom to check my makeup in the mirror and harry followed. he walked in after me and closed the door.

"harry what are you doing?" he smiled and grabbed me by my waist and placed me on the counter. he started kissing my neck , he slid his hands up the side of my thigh and unter my skirt. "harry i dont want to" i said trying to stop him. he moved his kisses upto my lips , trying to shush me. i tried to push him off me but he was too strong

i knew at this moment he was going to do something i really didn't want to do. i managed to kick him away but that made him mad "you stupid bitch!" he yelled , he spreaded my legs with his hands and stood in that space, stopping me from closing my legs. he slid his hands inbetween my things. "harry get off me!" i screamed hoping someone would hear me.

i started crying and stopped trying to get him off me because he was too strong. then all of a sudden he was gone , i heard punching coming from the room and it was josh. i burst into tears and fell to the floor wrapping my arms around my legs and sat in a ball. josh hit harry again and he ran off. josh screamed "yeah thats right run off you fucking pussy!" josh screamed down the hall to harry. people were looking trying to see whats going on "what the fuck you looking at" josh said to the people watching then slammed the door.

josh turned to me and lowered his voice. he tried to touch me as gentle as he can but i flinched , he tried again but more gentle letting me know he wasnt going to hurt me , he removed my arms from around my legs and lowered my legs so they were flat. my mascara was dripping down my face from the tears , he wipped it away with his thumb then put his hands under my arms and piked me up and placed me onto his lap. i wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder "it's okay princess , im here , let it all out" and i cried like that for about 5 minuts.

i let go of his neck and leaned into his chest and he just held me and didn't say anything.

"josh im sorry" i said , feeling bad that he had to defend for me when i couldn't do it myself

he rubbed up and down my arms "its okay princess don't be sorry" he said as gentle as he can "lets get you home" i quickly moved away from his chest and looked at him "no please don't" he just looked at me like he was asking why i didnt want to go home i let out a deep breath and said "i can't explain it , just please don't take me home" he nodded in understanding.

he picked me up bridal style and carried me down the stairs. he almost got to the door when i stopped him "wait i need to go tell fi" i said. he put me down gently and nodded "ill be waiting here" he said i said thank you and went to find fi.

i found her quickly , she was at the beer pong table with martin another guy and reece , i tapped her on the shoulder and she turned to face me "im going to go , im not reeling well" i yelled over the music , she out her hand on my shoulder "omg are you okay?" she yelled back. i nodded and told her goodbye and walked off.

on my way back to josh i heard a familiar voice yell my name. harry , i ignored it but then he grabbed my arm , i snached my arm out of his grip and started walking back to josh. i found josh and stood next to him but harry had followed. "raya im sorry plea-" he pleaded but josh had interuped him

"fuck off harry , dont even try it" he growled at harry , he nodded and walked away. i started walking out the door and josh followed. he lead me to his car and opned the door form me to clime inside. i got inside and just couldn't hold back anymore and burst into tears again. josh climed into the other side , looked at me and saw i was crying.

he went to put his hand on my thigh to try calm me down but pulled away when he realised he didnt want to make me uncomfortable i grabbed his hand and held it then cried more. he kept squeezing my hand reasuring me that i was okay and it calmed me down. i slowed my tears

"josh where are you taking me?" i asked gently. he just pointed to his maps and the red line ended at a place labled home. oh god he was taking me to his place?! i kept calm and just focused on my breething as we in silence , with a few sniffles from me but it wasnt awkward.