Chapter 5- Packing and final goodbyes 🧳🫂

Jungkooks POV
Todays the day. The day my dreams finally come true..

.
..
...

Hopefully.
~~~

But yes, that's right.. ill be auditioning today! Auditioning to become an idol.. a part of BTS.
Ive been practicing the debut song over and over again.

Yet that feeling of the song being meant to be never seemed to go away..

Anyways, about the dance that you had to choreograph, after 4 days straight of hard work I had finally completed and perfected it.

I had even made a choreography for 6 more people to dance with..

No idea who the 6 would be though.

..
....

Alright fine— i guess its pretty obvious who the other 6 would be.

To be honest, i was just really enjoying choreographing the song.. and i wanted to have a little surprise!

Totally not that I thought I would have a higher chance of debuting nahhhh..—

Though i did actually enjoy choreographing the dance... I promise.

Anyways, i have to leave in about 30 minutes, and i for sure did not get ready like 3 hours ago because I was so excited— but right now, all i need to do is put on a little bit of make up, socks, shoes, and grab my stuff.

I head to the bathroom, and start touching up my make up while at the same time i check my phone, just in case i have any notifications/messages from HYBE.

10 minutes later i finished up my make up, i ran to my dresser and pulled out my ultra mega superior, and LUCKY, iron man socks. Then i ran outside to grab my shoes and quickly grabbed my backpack. I got back inside my room and started packing dome little notes i had kept for my dance, and some for my singing.

I made sure my phone was charged enough, and then packed my charger.

notes... music sheet, extra pair of clothes... phone.. charger.... Make up... computer...and of course my family picture! Now.. is there anything im missing..? S...oh! Snacks!

I ran to the kitchen and thought for a minute on what to bring...

of course! Carrots!

I took about 15 carrots and rapped them in a plastic bag. I ran back to my room and put the carrots in the bag.

Done! Now the only thing left is to bring my stuff to the front door!

I took my suitcase, handbag, and backpack and placed it where our front door was. Then i checked my phone.

6:20 am.... It wont hurt to leave 10 minutes early would it..? Nahh...

I looked up from my phone.
"Eomma! Appa! Hyung! Im leaving! Arent you going to say good bye and wish me luck?!"

My family instantly ran down to me and pulled me into a hug.

"You got this Kooks... i know it... and even if you dont make it, thats okay alright? Dont give up... make sure to try your best... and dont over work yourself alright?" My brother said

I smiled "of course hyung... ill miss you.. so so much.."

"Jungkook, best of luck alright..? Come back and make sure that you debut! Your going to make it! Your so talented! But we love you no matter if you make it or dont, you know that right? We will be waiting, and we will make sure to see how your doing on TV! Hwaiting!" My dad said

"Yes appa! Ill come back here and make sure I debut!" I replied back

Finally my mom.. "Kookie... my sweet baby... you make sure that you dont get hurt okay! You better stay out of trouble! Dont talk to strangers alright! Stranger danger remember? Good. You made sure to make everything? Did you get your water? Phone? Snacks? Wallet? Do you need some extra money? Here take th—"

I cut her off while giggling "Eomma- its okay .. i have everything okay? Dont worry! Ill be back here withr a smile on my face!"

My mom smiled with tears in her eyes "you grew up to fast Kookie, it feels like yesterday when i first held you in my arms, and now your going pursue your dreams! Where'd all the time go..."

She looked at me "Make sure your safe okay..? I know youll debut! Ill miss you so much..!"

"Of course Eomma...! Anything for you!" I relpied

I pulled out of her hug and grabbed my stuff, then i opened the door and looked back at my family one last time. "Well, im off! Ill see you soon okay..? Ill make sure i debut, so dont worry about me okay? I love you!"

"We love you to Kook.. good luck!"

And with that, I left to HYBE building.

—-
Sooo... did you like it? Im finally back to posting now haaha! Some of you guys gave me motivation to continue because i was thinking no one was reading, so i didnt update. Ill post more often now so dont worry!

If your actually reading can you just say you are reading right here and that you want me to continue the book? Thank you so much! It gives me so much motivation! ♥️♥️

Updates everyday.