Chapter 4- Desision ✊🤞

Jungkook's POV

My family just stared at me as if they had seen a ghost.
I mean— what else did I expect them to say.. or do.
"Eomma? Are you okay..? What do you think..?" I ask
She snapped back to reality and just looked at me.

"I mean.. I know you have the skills for it.. but, a K-pop idol? Your only 14 Kook. Its just.." she paused "..are you sure you want to do this so young?" She asked with a concerned yet sympathetic look on her face

I thought about it for a few second before answering. "Im sure."
—————————
I sat on my bed thinking. I had finally gotten my parent's permission so some weight had been lifted off my shoulders, but I still wasn't 100% sure on if I should audition just yet.
I decided I would scan the QR code on the flier I had received from my principal that day. It contained  the lyrics and dance that I would need to memorize for the audition. 

Guess I'll just learn the lyrics in the meantime...
"No More Dream.. it will the debut song of BTS once they get their final and 7th member, which would hopefully be me.

I listened to the demo before taking a deep breath to sing.

"Geojitmariya, you such a liar
See me, see me ya, neon wiseonjaya
Wae jakku ddan gireul garae, ya neona jalhae
Jebal gangyohajin marajwo."

I had sang many songs before, but when I sang this.. something felt right.
It was as if fate was telling me to audition.
————————
I had finally memorized the lyrics and dance when my mother peeked in through my door.

She smiled at me before saying "You really want to become an idol don't you?" She looked at me in a proud yet happy..and sad way, "I think you should Kook. I will support you no matter what."
And with that she closed the door and walked away.

I took a seat on my bed and looked outside the window. My heart fluttering after hearing the words from my mother.
I smiled.
"Guess auditioning is my only choice now." I giggled to myself. "I've pretty much run out of excuses."

——————————-
So.. yeah.. i really hope you have enjoyed my book so far!! I think i will try to get a chapter in every day actually instead of every Saturday or Sunday!

So i guess

New chapter every day.