Chapter 2- School 📚⏰

Jungkooks POV
"KOOKIE!"
Ehh.. eh? Who is calling me so early in the morning.. ahh really.. whatever. Im going back to sleep.. who has the right in this world to tell me to get up..

BANG

I jumped out of bed. What was that? Did something break? A gunshot?! Was eomma okay?! Wait eomma-..?
I snapped my head towards the door. Yep.. there she stood. Looking at me with that one look every kid knew.
"JEON JUNGKOOK." My mother screamed

"Yess.. eomma.. don't worry i'm up.. haha.." i said while scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"That wasn't the case a minute ago. Do you know what time it is?!" She exclaimed "6:30 Jungkook! 6:30!!"

6:30? Thats so early though.. why does it matter.. seriously eomma..waking me up for no damn reason..

Wait.

"6:30?!"

"Yes 6:30! Finally came to your senses in that damn toddler brain of yours?!" She sighed "your lucky your my son..be ready in 5. School starts at 7."

—————-
Time skip
I have 5th period next, though right now its lunch time..
To be honest, i dont really have any friends. Though its not like it matters to me. Its my choice to not have any anyways considering im an introvert. Usually at lunch i have a quick snack and then go about the rest of my lunch.
Somedays i go to the music room.. other days i go to the library. Similarly, they are both quiet places. Today I decided to go to the library. One of my favorite books had just released a sequel which I hadn't het checked out.
"Ah! There it is!" I whispered
I had finally found the sequel after what had felt like hours.
I checked my watch. 20 minutes left! I had enough time to finish a little more than half of the book, considering I consider myself a pretty fast reader..

I put on my reading glasses and continued reading, not noticing a pair of eyes watching me from the corner of the library...

———
Second chapter ever!! Hoped you liked it!!

New chapter every Saturday or Sunday