I looked at my brothers and I wanted to scream at them. Both of them had angry expressions on their faces. Both of them looked cold and unapproachable. I wanted to slap those expressions off their faces. I knew my brothers and I knew how much they cared. I knew how much they loved her and I was so fucking angry at them for not being able to show it.

"I talked to Alexander to put Sophia on a mild antidepressant," Seth said, making me look back at him. "He agreed, but he told me to talk to you about it before making any decisions."

"Does she really need it?" Will asked coldly.

Seth looked at him and gave him a small nod.

"I believe it would help," Seth said. "She can always stop taking it if you notice any side effects."

Will nodded and looked at Damien.

"What do you think?" Will asked him.

Damien was staring in front of himself with an unreadable expression on his face.

"I agree," he mumbled. "She needs it."

Seth nodded and stood up.

"We can consider giving her some sleeping pills as well," Seth said. "How is she sleeping?"

"She slept fine last night, but she was given something when she was at the hospital," Eli said, making Seth nod.

"Okay," Seth said. "Please keep an eye on her sleeping rhythm and inform me if she isn't sleeping well."

Eli nodded just as Alex and my cutie walked inside the kitchen. I didn't even hear them coming.

"Cutie!" I exclaimed as I rushed to her and pulled her into a hug.

I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back gently. Remembering what was written on her back made my vision blacken with anger.

"I missed you," I told her softly.

I let her go and smiled at her. I caressed her cheek and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to me.

"Would you like to go with me to the living room?" I asked her. "I want to teach you to play video games with me. I need a gaming buddy. All of our brothers are too old and too cool to play."

"We are not old," Eli said, shaking his head at me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"You are old," I said teasingly. "You wouldn't even know how to turn the PlayStation on."

Eli rolled his eyes and shook his head at me.

"What do you say, cutie?" I asked, looking down at her. "Do you want to go play video games with your young, cool brother?"

Sophia gave me a small nod and my heart almost exploded with happiness. I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, cutie," I said. "I will get us some ice cream as well."

I let her go and walked to the fridge.

"She can't have a lot," Will said. "The lunch will be ready soon."

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Did he really think that she would eat a lot of ice cream? We had to beg her to eat an entire pancake this morning.

"She won't eat an entire tub of ice cream, Will," I said, trying not to show how annoyed I was.

Will rolled his eyes at me and looked at our sister. He tightened his jaw and gulped. I sighed and tried to hold back another eye roll. I really needed to talk to my brothers. They needed to get their heads out of their asses and start treating her like a treasure she was.

I approached my cutie and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. I started leading her out of the kitchen, but Alex stopped us when he took Sophia's hand in his.

"I will be right here, baby," Alex told her softly. "You can come to me if you need me, okay?"

Sophia nodded and I pulled her out of the kitchen.

"Do you want to play with me or watch me play, cutie?" I asked as she sat on the couch.

"Watch," she answered quietly.

I was so happy she did it without me telling her too. I grinned widely and rushed to turn the PlayStation on and grab a controller.

I sat next to her, lifted my feet on the coffee table and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. I pulled her to my chest and kissed the top of her head. I almost melted into a puddle when she got more comfortable and laid her head on my chest.

"I love you, cutie," I said as I turned the game on.

I didn't even know what game I chose. I didn't care. My complete focus was on her. I kept kissing the top of her head and running my fingers through her hair as often as I could. She chuckled quietly a few times when I died in the game and I continued to do it just to get that laugh out of her.

I was never happier than at that moment and I swore to myself that I would never let anyone take her from me.