Episode XX: Can't Beat The Streets

It was a week later Von was still hurt bad finding out about L.Roy being killed. Make shit more fucked up he went to LA to see his granny and Reck grave and when he was gone 4 of his homies got killed. Lil Patoon Cshot AJ and BooMac. Word got back that  Kane was the one who killed L.Roy and tha other guys. He was trying to kill  AJ for shooting K9 but he seen them in traffic and hit up the car left all of them. Police was hot so wont much Von could do at the time. Kane dropped a mixtape tho shit went crazy it low key pissed Von off how everybody was fucking with his shit.

 Kane dropped a mixtape tho shit went crazy it low key pissed Von off how everybody was fucking with his shit

After this tape was dropped  Kane had a party on his block to show love that 63rd was on now in the game. But that shit was cut short when 5 shooters shot up the block. 12 people got hit but ain't nobody die shit still made Kane mad. Then Kane and Ben walked down in the O on BossTop and like 6 shorties he was talking to when they ran up blowing. 3 of the lil shorties froze Ben shot em all in the face killing them. Kane shot BossTop 5 times the shot 2 shorties in the back of the head as they was trying to run killing them.

Von was hot the opps was still on that when the police was hot. Von was gone demon time he ran down on  Baby Joe and hit him 6 times when he was coming out the store with his girl and son. Be would make it but be fucked up still. Von went to instagram posing a picture of his self claiming he was the king of drill and just the king of the city period.

Instagram

KingvonfrmdaO🌀

KingvonfrmdaO🌀

❤️💭
1,345,678 likes
KingvonfrmdaO🌀: it's that nigga I just got the call that @Chiraqxxl want me on they cover shit crazy nigga just dropped a whole tape dissing me I dropped two songs and still going up I don't even do this shit for real niggas know what I be on I love what I rap niggas on they songs talking bout bodies I then put down the best nigga on J Money this my shit #KinOfDrill #KingOfTheRaq kill me if you want my spot Over Kill the tape otw👌🏾💯

Kane did the same thing going as far as naming some of the people he killed

Instagram

❤️💭400,907Kayflockfrm63rd🌀: How the fuck you the king of drill when we up and I'm the one with all the hat you forgot? Nigga go ask Nuski I get creep on the guys nigga ask L

❤️💭
400,907
Kayflockfrm63rd🌀: How the fuck you the king of drill when we up and I'm the one with all the hat you forgot? Nigga go ask Nuski I get creep on the guys nigga ask L.Roy and T.Roy niggas see I'm dropping a tape and and post they bout to drop one on the same day. But y'all see #FlockOut on the way fuck it I'll drop with you son😂😂

She went up on twitter with Kane and his homies they ain't like the fact that Kay had G Smelly in the back dropping racks

Twitter

FBGDuckfrm63rd: niggas be so goofy on Tooka ima say it GnG how the fuck you got a BD on yo cover dropping racks ?

KayFlock63rd: Man on K.I niggas must forgot I'm the one who put up numbers for the GnG GDN can't Nobody Check me bout shit.

NBAbabyjoe: how the fuck you putting shit on GD and you got niggas on yo tape cover dropping racks. And niggas must forget I put up numbers too😂😂💯

KayFlock63rd: im Koby this nigga Derick Fisher😂😂

Gsmelly105: niggas tweaking like I'm dissing y'all Kay Kay fuck niggas know how I get bout trell and K.I and my lil brother fuck y'all on this ain't no GD BD shit foe.

KayFlock63rd: @Gsmelly105 you don't to explain shit on K.I and niggas talking I'm ready for my VL on Tooka.

FBGbutta63: man on my sister @KayFlock63rd niggas ain't talking bout shit they know Smelly good fuck and y'all gone do this on the net man y'all trippin on trell we homies

KingvonfrmdaO: look like it's trouble down the street DONT let it go to far 😂😂😂

Back in LA Durk was feeling some type way Ghost dropped him and Sosa for they twitter beef but he got with def Jam and took off blowing up going crazy. Von kept going hard. Now he won't to much into the beef but he was still on that if he had to be. Now him and Durk was together a lot moving in and out the from New York and back.

One day Von was riding Durk car in New York playing his music when a white dude pulled up rocking his head

White dude: that's you??

Von laughing: what you know about that white boy?

White dude: I know that shit is hot what's your name kid?

Von: Von king Von I'm from Chicago my homie signed to def jam that's why I'm here now..

White dude: hey go to death records right now ask for John Mathew's tell them Tommy sent you

Von eyes got big: what you bull shitting.

White dude: trust me.

Then shots went off the white dude car was shot up.
For some reason Von shot for the dude killing them then helping the white guy now Von had new trouble coming his way. He ended up killing 3 more of the guys who was after the white who was now after him too. Turn out these niggas was Jamaicans Von got shot too woke up cuffed to a hospital bed. Then later put back into jail for 3 murders Von hands was tied all he had left was hope  but  it seem like it was Game Over for real this time the street won. I mean his best friends and his brother and sister gone who you think won?