Episode V: No Love

It's been 2 years Von was still locked up Kane had been locked up to for a gun he had to do 6 more months. Von still put the pressure on his gang to Get Back. He got a burner phone in his cell he was chopping it up with L.Roy a lot most of the time they was talking bout they momma and big sister Kayla.

Von: man Tell Kayla go get that 350 from Keema to put on my books gang bd. And aye on foe nem grave I need you to get on niggas ass out there L.Roy for real. I need you HK and Reck to make the opps feel like King Von T.Roy and JMoney still out there. Them niggas took our brothers from us on David I don't give a fuck who out on they block kill 'em foe. On O take the city back I don't know where the fuck Durk at but gang fuck him get that get back for the block.

L.Roy: for sure that on O but Keema sending that bread. And you seen Kane in this bitch ?

Von: Ight I need that and hell nah on bd I see him that's his ass David. I beat bando ass in this bitch.

L.Roy laughing: oh shit. Aye he come home today.

Von: I know that's why I called get that done.

L.Roy: what time he get out.

Von: man he'll be coming out them gates at 4:30 in the morning his momma stay in the pole on 42nd that's a lil 10 minute drive for them. You wait for him to get out let him go in feel at home then you wait until 10:30 or 40. He got to check in with his P.O

L.Roy looking confused: why do I follow him just to let go in and sleep and shit?

Von: let him get comfortable think he safe and at home but soon as he come out do him.

That morning he walked out the gates L.Toy followed him home. She let him go in waited on him later he come out. But he come out with his girl and kid. So now she ain't know if it was the right move. Do she let him go but she stayed until he came back watched him walk in the house.

Back at Von momma house Reck and Kayla was getting into it.

Kayla screaming: The fuck Derick damn you always doing the fucking most.

Reck: on bd you engaged to fucking 12 bitch.

Kayla: just because y'all niggas stuck in this street shit don't got shit to do with me.

Reck: you fucking with the nigga on Von case bitch. The nigga who been questioning all of us are you fucking slow? That school shit got to your head we your fucking family Kayla.

Kayla: Y'all are old as fuck you and Lisa are 17 and Von is 20 years old. Y'all chose y'all life THATS y'all let me live my life too bro I still love y'all I just want nothing to do with this bull shit.

Reck: fuck you Kayla you and Officer Adams have a nice life you ain't family no more bd and Bon and LRoy would say the same. Leave bitch .

Kayla smacked him hard as fuck and started crying.

Kayla: After all I have done and it fuck me. Y'all killers and drug dealer not me. I still held y'all down when I knew y'all was out there doing fucked up shit. And I'm not family to you no more. And Lisa probably feel the same way as you because that bitch been acting funny like she can be me now or something.  You know what fuck y'all I'll see you bitches at Von trial I'm living being that I'm not welcome any more.

Reck: you bitch just go we don't need you go get the fuck. And stay away bitch you 12.

Kayla just looked at him for a few seconds and left.

Duke was back in O block had all the the members in an apartment. HK had him hooked up to a speaker so everybody could hear him. He was talking on his burner so he could say what he want.

Von: Aye look gang fuck what they talking bout out there ima be home soon. I love y'all niggas we at war and I'm in here I lost some of the closest people to me. Never know if it could happen again so I just want to say I love all my niggas. But fuck all that a nigga we is Get Back GnG Oblock Finest liken T.Roy say Scoom Scoom. Get on ass now David and put the block on lock foe. BossTop coming home in two weeks until then to the shorties y'all talk to do bout what I need from y'all. But y'all chill I got something special for the opps so all y'all chill today but look I'm bout to call my momma I'm gone bd love nigga.

Duke: y'all heard him gang get on that shit.

Back on 63rd Duck and KI was leading the guys. They had a meeting they wanted to start moving work on every corner of 63rd. A crazy move knowing the opps been on they top but duck felt like it. The was waiting on Dthang and Bando to pull but they was talking to so Kane said what he need to say and they put niggas on every corner.

Now L.Roy still outside Bando spot he still ain't get back it been 5 hours. Then he pull up with Dthang L.Roy lit now she can hit a rap nigga they laughing and shit she get out creeping. Right as she popped out Bando seen her but it was to late she got the hitting. Shot Bando in shit shit and neck he tried to jump in front of Dthang but he st got hit 3 times. She took off police came Bando was dead but Dthang was still breathing they took him to the hospital. K.I and Duck lil Moe pull up See Bando body on the ground they was fucked up.

They geeky back to they hood wooski on some shit he trying to lay on the O and catch a big score. No lil niggas big fish so that's what they did for 2 weeks straight. Then they just started chilling because all the Oblock niggas was put up.

3 months went by shit was cool streets wont hot at lest on king drive. L.Roy and Reck was chilling HK was too Duke Muwop and DQ was ok they money shit and Edot was being a rapper.

Von was in jail his  lawyer said he trial got moved up earlier in the yea his trial was going to be on the first of the yea he had already been lock up three years and with all the shit that was going on with him gone he couldn't wait to get home but he still had a war in court he had to deal with and man that shit looked ugly.