Episode VI: As The Years Go On

It was the first day of trial and the prosecutor Adams was going in on Von making him out to be a monster.

Adams: This man is a known gang member of the black disciples street gang. In the streets it is to have been said and my witness will tell not only did he kill this young man he also killed three others too.

Judge: Who are these people?

Adams: Tory James aka lil B Chris lakes and Model Rich. This man loves shooting people in their head as you see by these pictures.

Judge: They do all have gun shots to their head.

Adams: my Witness can tell you more about these murders ur honor. This Trial doesn't need to last long that man is guilty. He needs the mix if we let him out of more people will be murdered.

Judge: You have a lot you or trying to put on this man with no gun. Your case is build all on this witness I do want to hear from but no today we will be back tomorrow at 9am.

Back in the city HK was back on bull shit he got the drop on Poppie from 63rd pull up parked down the street see people chilling at the park so he just ran up shooting. He hit everybody on the park put he hit Poppie in the head. Police pulled up then took off. Wooski was hot bout that shit he was sliding on the O back to back he got Edawg and he shot Edot.

Back on 63rd K.I was thinking about all the homies that was gone all the drill they been doing. For the first time in life she was thinking about change. Her cousin BosTrell was on her mind and Lil B. She was feeling fucked up.
Right in the middle of her thinking shot go off. Niggas shooting up the house. Bullets flying she can't do nothing she ducking for her life.

The car pull off it was Edot Reck and HK. They shot her cousin in the head. Twitter went crazy.

Twitter

HKtheheadshotking: we HSG I'm the king of this shot. That field I catch bodies. I'm up like 8 out this bitch on O😂😂😂🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️

L.RoyfrmthaO: on bd we go dumb on O

Edawg64: cold summer.

EdotfrmdaO: fuck the opps we on top BDN

ReckfrmdaO: head shot gang Get Back gng

Dthang dropping another diss song dissing the O. L.Roy wont having it this time was hot Dthang did some number labels was looking at him now.

Instagram

❤️💭
146,678,995,568 likes

Dthang63rd: this for the gang fuck the O bitch I'm on that #FreeKlock
View 1,688,678 comments

Two later Dthang was on the highway bout to come off he stopped and L.Roy HK Edot and Edawg he was driving pulled on side of him and hit his shit up. Let off over 50 shot then the get up out of there. The police got there Dthang was DOA.

Instagram