Episode I: The Start

This is a story about a 18 year old kid name King Von but everybody called him Von. He was in the streets from Chicago a BD his hood was 064 Oblock. They had beef with TookaVill GDs 63rd niggas right down the street from them. The beef started when Duck and Tooka from 63rd shoot at T.Roy and J Money from Oblock Von best friends Tooka shot J Money almost killed him. Two weeks later Von and T.Roy shot and killed Tooka at a bus stop and it's been war from then. Bodies dropping back to back. Von and T.Roy being the top shooters. They homie Durk would give them bread for putting in wat he was a famous rapper they had the city on lock with the rap but the opps was going crazy in the streets to even starting to rap. But Von ain't give a fuck he was just trying to kill a rap nigga when he see them. He already had three bodies he killed Lil B Chris and Model all from 63rd T.Roy had three bodies too he killed lil Marc Lil Jojo who was a known rapper until he was killed and swagg all from 63rd they was the dream team.

One day Von was in the crib when T.Roy call him.

Von: yo wassup gang

T.Roy: on BD look at IG Flock and D Thang just dropped a diss song.

Von: hell nah.

T.Roy: boy on David nigga im bout to send it to you go look.

Von laughed: look at you talking bout you gone send it must think the song hard.

T.Roy laughed: aye on BD it is type hard we gotta kill them niggas.

Von laughed: on O you dumb as hell BD. But I'm bout to check it out then ima call you back gang.

T.Roy: Ight

Von get on IG look at the video

Von got on twitter talking shit.

Twitter

KingvonfrmdaO: On king David niggas dropping video putting guns to the O on BD that shit trash. @Kayflockfrm63rd on BD hope in yo next song you tell the people how you use them feet. 😂😂

Kayflockfrm63rd: @KingvonfrmdaO GDN you a bitch never ran from you. 😂💯

KingvonfrmdaO: I didn't say it was me who made you run. You know how KingKong and T.Roy get with that block.

Dthang63rd: niggas love tha net.💯

KingvonfrmdaO: niggas love to cap rap 👀
@Dthang63rd

T.RoyfrmdaO: on O all niggas do is cap rap on BD we up like 10 in the field fuck Tooka fuck Jojo fuck Swagg we tha opps Oblock's finest @KingvonfrmdaO ⚰️🔫☠️

KingvonfrmdaO: the finest @T.RoyfrmdaO 🩸

Later that night Von and T.Roy was standing in the hood when Kane and Dthang came through shooting. Von and T.Roy take cover and hit back Dthang and Kane get up outb of there and take off to the hood.

Durk called Von that night

Durk: yo

Von: yo

Durk: man I know you ain't let Dthang and lil Flock spank y'all out.

Von: what on BD no.

T.Roy grabbed the phone put the gun in the camera: boy on king David stop it they came out here tried to turn up we got busy with they ass on Odee Perry.

Durk laughing: y'all Seen they diss song.

Von: on BD T.Roy showed Gang on my momma that shit trash.

T.Roy laughing: shit was hot ass

Durk laughing: I'm bout to drop my shit now fuck them niggas.

Von laughing : it better not be ass

Durk laughed: go look at it it's out now

Von: Ight.

Von was lit  him and T.Roy Durk was sending a message to his opp that nobody was fucking with the O. But the feds started catching on through the diss in the songs. Von was feeling good until he got the call that his granny died mold change fast he had to fly out to LA to see his family that's where his grandma live. Soon as he pull out the O to go to the crib 12 pull him cuff him up now the whole Oblock looking at him get booked.

Von: what the fuck going on?

Officer: you are under arrest for the murder of Taquan Mac you have the right to remain silent.

Von put his head down and got in the car.