Episode X: It's Never Over

Von wont trying to hear Durk for real he hit it back to the city to get it in. He FaceTime K.I soon as he get back.

Von: I'm out here on BD what's up O.

K.I: goofy I'm on 63rd meet me at the auto zone.

Von: BD you see me.

Von walk out the gate see her she trying to call him back she can't see him. He star hitting she hit back shots flying she take off soon as she turn around Gleesh ridding up the street she shot his shit up hit him in the arm he crash she get low.

Back in LA Durk was talking to Dej jam about signing with them again and leaving death records. Dej jam was trying to buy out death records lil Durk signed. Now death records was owned by a man name John Mathews aka Ghost and drug lord in New York.

Von was still on bull shit calling K.I trying to get up with her. Butta pick up

Butta: what you want shorty fuck is you calling my sister phone for goofy?

Von laughed: in tryna fuck where she at?

Butta: on Tooka I can't wait to get up with you shorty.

Von laughing: I'm in the O right now I know it's Tooka day y'all bout to do some crying for a body we caught. Ima let y'all chill for a lil bit shorty.

Butta: Ight  nigga on Tooka the whole 63rd and 38 ah march to the O today for Tooka.

Von: no need gang in coolin fool

Von hang up Butta and K.I them was playing dice in the gang way they deep. They started walking to Tooka momma crib so they can eat. Butta and the guys walk off first K.I follow behind them but her head down in her phone she into it with her lil bitch texting. When a nigga in all black pop out with 60 shot hitting shit was loud as fuck 7.62 ripping trees. They all just try and run nigga chase K.I hit her in the back 3 time  she dropped they hit her some. Then they started chasing Butta he taking off the shooter started shooting some more hit him in the leg and FBG Cash in the head Cash drop shooter jump over him still chasing Butta. The shooter who is unknown at this time still shooting at Butta he hit him in the back Butta still run the shooter ran out of bullets Butta and the other guys get away. K.I back on the block bleeding she was shot in her neck back legs arms bleeding out throwing up blood the Shoit came back looking at her laughing. The he pull up his mask her eyes got big she couldn't believe it was Von. She ain't think the nigga was gone come back like this. Von got down on one knee next to her before he ran off.

Von: you lucky I ain't got no more shots but I can see you ain't gone make it no way. Damn bitch it was fun next Kane next.

She just was looking sad nothing she could do she knew it was over. Then he ran off soon as he hit the police came put her on the stretcher but it was to aww a late she die in the hospital Cash was DOA and Butta was good but he was hurt his sister was gone shit hurt the city she was hated in the O but loved in the city shot was crazy

Back in the O on the other hand they was lit happy K.I the fuck savage was gone and Cash they was calling Von hit man and he was rapping now too starting to make breads and he had the most bodies he was the King of the O.

On instagram they was posting K.I and Cash shit was type sad felt like the O was bout to win this war in the streets.

Instagram