Episode III: Hopeless

Durk rush to the hospital to check up on India he got there and the doctor said she was going to be okay. Durk was still pissed off somebody shot his girl he knew he had to keep her out the city the war was getting out of hand. Kids was getting shot old people too shit was crazy and the police was on his ass. On top of that Von was booked for murder shit was all crazy. He was trying to keep Reck and L.Roy out the streets but they was just like Von they wanted get back for JMoney that shit hurt them. Shit ain't help that the opps was dissing and they was starting to turn up they trap and the music. That nigga Kane aka rap name Kay Flock start blowing up with the rap shit. Everybody was turning up to his shit everywhere in the city they was play Kay Flock shit even Dthang started to blow up. He was still on his gang shit everywhere he seen Booka from the O and Durk in New York and made them run. But on the music shit that turnt him up but this one song that got him out there was PSA boy that shit had the O hot. He spoke on making them run and how someone tried to run from him and got killed speaking on J Money saying his old nickname he was called as a kid "Rah Rah" in the song. Shit went crazy on instagram he was into it with T.Roy bad.

Instagram

KayFlock63rd

❤️💭
2,200,678 likes
This that shit that make them niggas mad everybody shot nigga Shit Splat GnG we shoot first we made Get Back GnG.🩸🔫

TroyfrmdaO: nigga cap rap ain't nobody shit.

KayFlock63rd: LA shot JMoney shot Odee Shot and they all dead nigga😂😂

TroyfrmdaO: Tooka ass was shot dead fuck nigga I'm talking smoking on BD😂😂

KayFlock63rd: aye bitch yo ask Durk is India okay??🤔 and him and Booka fast as fuck GD😂💯

TroyfrmdaO: you lame😂💯

KayFlock63rd: everybody shot nigga😂😂👌🏾

TroyfrmdaO: bet👌🏾😂💯

T.Roy was out making traps making moves tomorrow was Valentine's Day so he was tryna get some shit for his girl. He pull up in packs town go in a store grab her some shoes when he see Duck and FBGschool and FBG Young. T.Roy lock eyes with Duck from across the street. Duck start shooting first T.Roy shot back but young and school start shooting to T.Roy shot Young in the stomach young hit the ground T.Roy let off 5 more shots got in the car and took off.

T.Roy get back to the hood Von Call him

T.Roy: yooo what's up nigga.

Von: lil BossTee what's up bro how shit going out there.

T.Roy: shit getting how it get but you know me I get how I get.

Von laughing: right.

T.Roy: look bro ima do what I can to make sure you good in there you my best friend nigga my brother know I got you.

Von: nah you be cool out there nigga for real DONT worry bout me make sure you good gang.

T.Roy I am nigga ima still get you out whatever I can do gang.

Von: I hear you gang just make sure my momma and the twins good.

T.Roy: man the Twins just like us bro shit crazy.

Von: oh I know but look they bout to cut this phone off love you Gang keep yo head up out there.

The next day T.Roy was in packs town lerking for opps this time he walked in a store talking to somebody he knew from school then Kane K.I and Cant Get Right walk in the store.