seventeen | no body, no crime

Comenzar desde el principio

Pretending not to hear the pleading in her voice, I asked her, "Have you kissed Ryker before?"

She nodded and my heart broke. "Yes. You knew this already. I've told you, haven't I?" She shook her head and brushed a lock of hair falling on her forehead away. "But we were both intoxicated, he probably didn't notice how bad I was."

I was sure that I shouldn't do this. Young Seb had been one hundred fucking percent right. I shouldn't have come here. If I kissed her, the line would be crossed and I wasn't sure if I could go back to how we were before it happened. Then there was Crystal. I knew she and I have broken up and even if I kissed Xyrra, technically it wouldn't be called cheating but what would that make me? How about all the speeches I had given Young Seb last week about how we had to stick to our destined mate? 

Her hand found mine and my line of thoughts ended instantly. All the cons vaporized into thin air.

"Eros." 

I dropped my gaze and watched her hand on top of mine before looking up to meet her eyes. 

"Will you show me how? You could teach me, Er."

I could, but I probably shouldn't.

Against my better judgment, I found myself moving forward and closing the gap between us, then captured her face with my free hand. "Okay." I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers as I continued, "I'm going to kiss you but don't think much about it." I sucked in a short breath, suddenly unsure whether I would survive this. "Just feel it." 

I felt her nodding before I let my mouth take hers almost in slow motion. Her lips parted after a moment and I took that as an invitation to deepen the kiss. My tongue found its way into her mouth and when her eyes fluttered closed, I closed my eyes too, surrendering to the feel of her lips against mine. I heard her soft moan and could feel my body gripped by desire. Our mouths moved in perfect sync which made me think that Brett was truly a dumbass for saying that she had needed to use more tongue or that she had been stiff because nothing was as tender as Xyrra's lips right now.

The kiss was perfect.

Right before I was drowned in her kiss, I pulled away and I could feel myself growing semi-hard from only one simple kiss. I was practically panting and having a difficult time controlling my breathing however once I managed to do that, I told her, "That's all you need to learn now. I'm sure he will kiss you at the party especially since every pack member will be present. His hands might touch your waist, your back, or if he was being bold, he might even go for your boobs. Yet don't let him bring you to his bedroom or yours, don't have sex with him." I swallowed the lump in my throat and held her gaze. "At least not now." 

Xyrra nodded, her lips tucked into a small smile. "I must leave him wanting more." 

I smirked like a proud mentor. "Precisely."

* * * * *

XYRRA

Afterward, I was going through my mom's old stuff which Dad never put in a box — he always said that he couldn't do it, and I suspected that he actually was still hoping that by some miracle, my mom would spring back to life and we could be a family once more. With werewolves and witches, everything seemed possible, after all. I didn't move any of her makeup and creams on the dressing table or her clothes from the cupboard but I found a small pendant in one of the drawers along with a key with the letter 'G' and 'A' engraved on it. I picked up the pendant instead. It seemed to be made of aquamarine and it was beautiful. I decided to take it with me and Eros helped me put it on the chain of my charm bracelet. Even though I had very little memory of my mom, this brought warmth to my heart. It almost felt like she was here with me and that I was not alone.