🎸3~Drunken Lovers

WARNING!! SLIGHT SMUT
————————————————————————

When we got out of the car, there stood Tolkien's big ass house. I and Stan held hands as we approached the party, smiling at each other. But let go as soon as we say, Tolkien. The security stopped us at the door. "Password?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "We're here for Tolkien's party." We look at him. "Go on through." He sighed. We walked up to the door expecting it to be empty, but it wasn't. Oh no, not by a long shot. Crowds of people filled up the bottom floor, laughing and drinking, it was insane.

"Stan, care for a drink?" I let my lust overflow in me, Stan looked determined. "Make it a competition and I'll consider it." Next thing we know, we were competing in a drinking competition, people cheering for us. Stan went against so many people as I drank my heart out watching. So many people were there, I thought it was amazing but it made me anxious. I Look at stan with a smile on my face as I look around the room. Across the room, someone glared at me. Wendyl Testaburger. They smirked and whispered to his best friend, Bebe. I got out of their view and tapped Stan on the shoulder. "Stan... can we go upstairs?" I say in a squeaky and sad tone. He nods and grabs my hand while he thanks everyone for watching and I pull him upstairs and into Tolkien's bedroom.

That's when his smile faded. "What's wrong? A- Are you okay?" he slurred. "Stan. Wendy is down there." Stan had a smirk on his face. "Oh, that's nothing to worry about," he says as he locks the door. "Kyle, I love you more than I could- imagine. And I want you to know that." he kissed my hand, then pushed me onto the bed. "Kyle, do you want this?" My heart skipped a beat, my stomach got twisted. I nodded. "Good boy." he started placing Hickey's on my neck, making me moan slightly. He continued until he hit my sweet spot. "Shit... Stan." I sigh, my breath is shaky. Then suddenly, we hear a knock. "Yes?" Stan said in a normal voice. He was good at this. "Oh, I was making sure no one was fucking on my bed," Tolkien yells. "Thank god it's just you Stan." I turned red at this. Stan shushed me. "Yeah, I'm changing!" he excuses. He didn't want to get caught, or is he just toying with me? Tolkien descends the stairs as Stan gets off me. "Sorry for not getting the job done. He smiles at me, pushing me to sit up. My face flushed with redness as Stan got off of me. "Stan?" I manage to get out. "H-how will I hide these..." I looked at him. "Oh shit. Maybe Tolkien has a turtleneck or something. Stan opens his closet door, rummaging through Tolkien's clothes. Lucky for me, he had one. Stan passed it to me as I took my shirt off and put on the turtleneck, then layering my previous on me, clothes on top,

We scurried down the stairs hoping that no one would notice us both coming out which thankfully no one did. We tried to keep our relationship secret the whole time, which was kinda hard. When we got downstairs, a lot of people had left and we went to go outside, having small conversations on the way. When we got outside, a few people were out there but we rushed back to the side of the house. "Wanna stargaze?" Stan looked at me with a faint smile on his face. "Well, this isn't a good view of the sky," I say, looking at him with a confused face.

"Dude! We go-can go on the roof!" He says, pushing me to the side of the roof. It was lower since his basement has a small window above ground. Stan boosted me up as I jumped onto the roof while I helped him up as well. We sat and laid on there for a while. " Hey, Kyle. I usually don't talk about this sort of stuff, but I feel like I've always liked you. It's just always been you and I've been too blind to see. " He Looks up at the setting sun, some stars forming in the sky slowly. We just lay there for about 15 minutes in silence, then I slowly started to hug Stan and his pale, glistening skin. He was perfect in every way, I just... Loved him. "I love you, Stan marsh," I say out loud. "I love you too, Kyle Broflovski."