🎸1~ Good Mourning

The whole night didn't feel real, but I woke up to a text message from Wendy... I swear I thought I blocked her number. I repositioned the curly headed boy to lay down as I open it slowly.

"You're fucked, Stan Marsh."

I froze. I tried to grasp what's going on but to no avail. God damn it. I run to the bathroom, slamming the door. I can't do this. Not today at least.

Kyle POV

I woke up, lying down in Stan's bed. "Stan?" I say out loud. I look next to me and Stan wasn't there. His phone was on though. I look at what was opened, "You're fucked, Stan Marsh." Sent by... Wendyl??? Holy shit. Where the hell is Stan? I walk into the hallway to open the bathroom door as I called Stan's name. The door was unlocked and it seems I hit the jackpot. I walk in to see Stan staring at himself in the mirror, then realizing I had opened the door. His expression went from worried to happy though I knew he was hiding it.

"Oh! Kyle, did you sleep well?" He slightly smiles. "You're such a bad liar, Stan." I snicker.
I go up to him, there was nothing much I could do so I put my head on his shoulder, my poofy hair against his neck. "It'll be okay Stan, I won't let anything happen to you... I love you, dude." Stan leans into my head, "I love you too."

The silence for a moment as we looked into each other's eyes then burst out laughing. We kept joking around for another few minutes. "Ahh, okay okay, what are we doing today? Just chill?" I asked. Stan thought for a moment "Yeah, we can just chill. Oh shit." he pauses. "What??" He looks down. "We have school tomorrow." Oh shit was right. "I can ask my mom if I can stay the night." Stan agreed so I decided to open my messages.

Hey Mom, can I stay at stan's again>

<Sorry, bubbula. You have to watch Ike since me and your dad will be at a party.

Then can Stan stay at our house?>

<I guess. As long as he brings his own clothes!
🩷 (Kyle liked this message)

"Okay! You can stay at my house, I gotta watch Ike, but we can just stay in my room!" I stim happily. I love spending time with Stan so much. His sly smile, his adorable face, everything about him is just... perfect.When suddenly, I think about the text from Wendy earlier. What... could that mean. Is she gonna do something to Stan??? Or me? No, there's no way she can know about me and Stan.

"Kyle? You alright?" He interrupts my thoughts. "Oh, yeah, sorry." I frown. "Wanna get going? I'll drive." He smiles at me. "Yeah, I do gotta get my clothes tho, I know how bad your mom is about you losing your clothes." I mean, she wasn't that bad. But me and Stan kept getting our clothes mixed up from time to time, which was often. Stan picks out a Slipknot tee and ripped jeans and stuffs it in his bag. He also snuck a bottle of Jack Daniel's in there. Classic Stan. We scurry out of my room, as if we were running late, but no. We run into Stan's black car, joking around on the way.

"Wait dude, i just came up with the best joke." Stan looks at me. "Hm?" "What do you call a female scientist?" I thought for a moment. "I don't know, what?" "A SCIENTIT!" We both snickered at the original joke he'd made up. He's good at being random. We hop into Stan's car, then he turns on his playlist, punk rock blasting in my ears. Stan really liked Rock or metal of any sort. I was the same way, but more with rock.