🥤5~Pure comfort

Stan and Kyle just got in the house after playing in the snow. They're both out of breath and laughing. Stan is rubbing his hands together to warm them up. Kyle is shaking the snow off his coat. "That was so much fun!" Stan exclaims. Kyle grins, "I know, right? I can't believe we're still doing this at our age." They both laugh and Stan looks at Kyle, "You know, I'm really glad we're best friends." Kyle smiles, "Me too, Stan. You're my favorite person in the world." They both look at each other for a moment... the suspense building up, but nothing happens. The two boys take off their shoes and scurry to Stan's room.

Kyle's POV...

Once I got to Stan's room, the both of us plops down on the bed, exhausted. "Wanna play Xbox?" Stan looks at me, determined. "Yeah, hold on a second, I'll go get us something to drink! You can set up the Xbox." Stan smiles at me. "Can you put a bit of-"

"Alcohol? Yeah, I know." I can admit, being drunk is fun sometimes, but I think Stan over-does it. I start walking through the tiny hallway, old pictures of Stan on the wall. The empty, old-looking living room was slightly dusty, but most of all, it reeked of old weed. The smell almost made me sick, but I can make it through. The kitchen tile creaked as soon as I stepped on it, but I quickly grabbed two red plastic cups from the counter and pour me some Sprite SLIGHTLY mixed with vodka, making Stan 3/4 Vodka, and 1/4 sprite. I've learned to figure out that Sprite and Vodka go good together.

I Sprint to Stan's bedroom, as to not spill our drinks, it seemed Stan had already sat the pillows against the back wall, he was already comfy. "Here you go!" I hand Stan one of the drinks, I take a big drink of mine while sitting down. Damn, I was thirsty as fuck. I scoot next to Stan as he takes a sip from his cup. "Dude, this is Sprite." He says, looking at me as he lays a controller in my lap. "Well, I mixed it with sprite since there wasn't much left." I reply. Stan snatches my drink from my hand and takes a sip. "Uhh, I think you switched our drinks." Shit. I'm a clingy drunk, I can't really take that much. "Fuck dude, I'm dead." I say widening my eyes and smiling awkwardly. "You'll be fine, you're at my house all day." I guess he was right. "Yeah, okay." Stan logs into his Xbox account, then opening Minecraft...

One hour later, at this point, I was practically asleep. My head leaned against Stan's shoulder as he played the game. I got really tired and decided to take a nap on Stan. I was still slightly conscious, but pretty out of it.

Stan pov...

Kyle was asleep, his cute, curly hair resting on my neck. I felt so happy, my thoughts kept slipping out of my mind. "I love you Kyle." I accidentally said out loud. Luckily for me, Kyle was sound asleep. But then I started to question my feelings towards my best friend for 16 years. In my mind, I connected the puzzle pieces about my feelings for Kyle vs Wendy and sure enough, Kyle was winning.

I still couldn't bare to think about who is choose. I wanted them both, but I feel like I'm losing Wendy.