"You didn't have to say that in front of my older brothers." I whined, holding my little sister as I hide my face to the crook of her neck. I created small chuckles as it vibrates to the soft skin of Divine, also making her giggle.

"I swear, I've never seen you this so fucking soft." Xandro suddenly spoke and I look to him with a glare.

I heard Xavrio laugh. "It's cute."

His response gave me a flabbergasted expression. I had the urge to throw my shoes at him and gave him italian curses, since Divine can't understand that language. Honestly, these two always bug the s--- out of me.

A deafening noise of a loud crash was rather abruptly for us. The next thing that we heard was gun shot noises. I quickly carried Divine and we all stayed silent. At this point, she was already sobbing on my shirt. My hands gently curled up to her hair, stroking the strands of it.

"Shh, it'll be okay. We'll protect you. Just keep quiet, yeah?" I coo her and she only nodded.

I saw father, Andres and Dante going downstairs just in time. I'm glad that they're safe. Our father suddenly walked towards me, his eyes wandering to mine as it is expecting me to listen to him.

"Bring Divine and your mother to the garage. Use your car and drive as far as you can. Understand?"

This seemed to be more serious than before. "Yes, father."

The gun shots were getting louder and I grabbed my mother's arm, dragging her away from our other family. We were now basically running while carrying Divine in my arms. I can feel her warm tears running down through my shirt.

Our mother opened the door leading to the garage room. The first thing I saw was both of my two lamborghini cars. I would love to use my black one, but unfortunately I left the keys for it inside my room. I sighed in disappointment and opened the red one.

"Come on Divine, go in. Mother will be there with you." I softly say and she climbs inside my car. After, our mother was also inside leaving me the only one alone. I closed the back door and opened the front door for the driver.

I flinch on the sudden noise from a far, yet it was too close to us. Furrowing my eyebrows, I  entered inside and closed the door while starting the car's engine.

My eyes look to the rear mirror above, seeing the same men in black that they used to kidnap my sister. The other side of my lip went up, forming a smirk. Before they could shoot, I was already driving my vehicle in a speed of light.

The bright sun shined through the car as we got out of the mansion. There stood the enemies' USV and I was there passing them quickly.

"Ma, you might need to hold on to Divine tighter." I say. I know they would follow us, so I have to make things quicker for us to escape from the enemies.

THIRD PERSON

Back on the mansion was already surrounded by a lot of Ricci's guards and the other enemies that broke in. Many maids, chefs and workers were running and some were hurt.

One by one, the family members were surrounded by men, whom taught that they could defeat a Ricci. All of their expectations were not either right.

Those who were most likely enjoying the situation were the twins, as they would twirl the knives they're handling. They would always win, just like in a game.

Xandro held the lower handle of the dagger tightly as he uses the force of his legs to kick the man's chin, causing them to fall down to the floor. Not even a second later, the man felt a huge sting of pain from their lower chest's abdomen as it splits open, bursting the blood towards Xandro, yet he wasn't disappointed nor upset. He felt satisfied.

On the other hand, Xavrio was good at throwing knives, especially with crusaders. It was his favorite type of knife, and still it is. Going back to the scene, he threw the crusader knife hitting one of the men's throat almost completely slicing them into half.

Another man came up behind him. With Xavrio's good observation, he snatched his gun from the side of his hips and quickly ducked down avoiding the bullet gun. With Xavrio's weapon, he points his gun to the middle of the man's pants shooting the bullet directly to his covered manhood. A loud scream filled Xav's ears before he shot them again right to the forehead.

I hope you fly down. He thought.

The twins had already knocked down two people, and it increased more until no one was left to attack them.

It took all of them to kill the whole enemies for about the exact twenty minutes, with the help of the family's guards. The elders checked the second, third floor and basement just in case if there are more hiding. They had successfully wiped out all and only a few had retreaded back.

"Clear." The father said as they all combine back to the living room again including the workers and guards. He called the medics and they arrived in time.

Only a few were hurt and Eleanor was sadly one of the persons who had a critical condition. His daughter would be sad if she saw her favorite chef in this situation, so the father gathered more medics to save the woman.

"Everything is ruined in here. Where will we stay for now, father?" Dante looked at Romeo and to everyone.

Most of the family members were splattered with warm blood of their enemies, but the capo knew that the twins were mainly the ones who enjoyed the killing. Yet, all of them looked like they just came out from a fresh shower.

It is true that they were always covered with plasma of their own foe, but the men's looks wouldn't have the chance to be scattered around the air whenever an attack happens.

Romeo took out his surprisingly unbroken phone and called his wife, Daleah. After a few minutes of the brothers' silence, the father went back and called them.

"Mcdonalds, three hours away from here."

─────────────────────────

Give me mercy!! I'm still practicing on how to make an action/fight scene so I'm really sorry if it's bad 😭.

I was having writer's block everytime I continue making the fight scenes- yeah, really bad. You might think that it's really short but it was really long for me to do.
#Painforlife