Chapter 22:

(Errors ahead)

Hana's Pov:

Today was the last day of the first week of school.
The bullying didn't get better, but I did make a few other friends.

Mommy and Daddy have also been taking turns coming from one of their breaks at work to pick me up and bring me home.

They stay with me for most of their break, and then they head back. They are only at work for a couple hours more, so there back in no time.

Today though as I was waiting outside for Daddy, as it was his turn to get me today, I heared some other boys snicker and say stuff about me and my legs.

I ignored them, and was a bit angry. I didn't think anything was wrong with my legs. They looked like mommys!

Once I saw daddy pull into the pickup area and then get out of the car I ran over to him with a big smile.

He chuckled and kneeled down, grabbing and trapping me in his arms.

"Daddy!" I said happily as he kissed my forehead.
"Hey munchkin! How was school today?" He asked taking my bag and carefully swinging it over his shoulder.

I shrugged "same as always, but there is something I wanted to ask you and mommy tonight at dinner!" I said with a smile.

"Alright! Is it something bad?" He asked as I shook my head. "No, just a question."

I heared the boys scoff and walk away, but continued ignoring them as I took Daddy's hand as he lead me to my side of the car and then help me in.

As he set me in my seat and close the door, I saw him glare at the boys and giggled. 

Once he got back into the car he set my bag in the passenger side, and got buckled.

"Buckled munchkin?" He asked looking in the review mirror and I nodded.

He smiled and we started driving as I looked out the window swinging my legs, as they couldn't touch the ground.

After a few minutes we got home, and I unbuckled and daddy opened my door and I hopped out.

I was excited for dinner, so I was jittery and I ran to the front door and hoped around waiting for daddy to come unlock the door.

He laughed and turned the keys in the door before the door opened and I ran inside.

He set my bag on the side of the couch, and slipped of his shoes as I did too.

I then heared the dogs come towards the living room and then enter.

They came up and licked me, and I lost my balance and fell over.
"Ow.." I said rubbing my arm as tears formed in my eyes.

Baku and Johdai started to sniff me, and I had to push then off.
"Are you alright munchkin?" Daddy said coming over and picking me up onto his hip.

"Yes..I hurt my arm though," I said showing him, a bruise already forming.

"It will be ok. Just like the other ones. It will go away." He said wiping away the tear falling down my cheek, and then kissing my forehead.

"Oki.." I said with a sniffle, as he set me back down.
He smiled "Now come on,ets get a snack!" He said taking my hand and leading me into the kitchen.

He picked me up and set me in the chair, before going over to the counter.

"Alright munchkin, I got some leftover donuts for you. "
"Oki daddy!" I said sitting down and biting softly into one.