Prologe:

(Errors ahead)

Nenes pov:

    "Im sorry miss..but the chances of you being able to conceive a child are slim to non, and if you do end up pregnant it will be a miracle. A wonder even if you carry full term. Im sorry for the bad news..." The doctor bowed with a sympathetic look and left the room gently closing the door.

I felt my breathing get heavy as my vision became blurry, and pretty soon hot tears were falling down my face.
"Oh honey its gonna be ok..." My mom said hugging me and wiping my tears.

"I-its not f-f-fair...h-how c-come i-i c-cant g-get a b-baby i-in the f-future.." I sobbed into her arms.
"I know baby...but hey theres still a small chance.."

Over the next few days I was super upset but I managed to pull myself together and go to school and act like nothing happened, well that was until I had to tell amane.
My mom was able to get my dad out of the house so I could bring him over and explain everything.

My parents trusted Amane, since we had grown up together, and when we told them we were dating they were happy.

What did you need to talk to me about love?" Amane asked setting down his bag. We had worked on our homework for a bit before I brought him into the living room and sat down.

"Uhm..so you know how I went to the doctors the other day?" I asked.
He nodded confused.
"Yea?..Is everything ok? "
"Yes and n-no.." I answered.
"I'm..im never going to be able to conceive a child. I went to the doctors and t-they did some other tests..and t-they told me the chances were very slim..and if I did get pregnant, it would be hard to go full term.." I said choking back tears.

He looked shocked and a bit upset but hugged me softly "hey..its gonna be ok..and there still a chance for you to be able to have a baby.." He said as i cried lightly.

"Y-yea..b-but..t-thats a s-small ch-chance..and i-its not fair...i-ive d-dreamed of becoming a m-mom s-since i-im w-was little..." I sobbed into his shoulder as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"I know..but were still young. You dont have to think about that stuff for a while..there's always other options. You don't have to be the one who conceive. You can do a surrogate, you can do adoption..don't worry. You will be able to be a mom." He said sadly.

I nodded "y-yea i-i guess....a-and what do you mean "me"? Are you not planning on staying with me intil then..and even longer?" I asked worried getting up from him and looking down at him as he sat on the couch.

"No! Nene I am planning to stay with you! Nene, my love i swear I have never even thought about leaving you. I cant even think about it cause even that hurts. I promise you i wills stay with you for the rest of our lives." He said getting up, making so i now had to look up at him slightly.

After middle school and junior high he had grown a few inches, so now he was taller than me, by at least a good 2 inches.

I sniffled. "G-good.." I said running back into his arms.

5 years later:

Amane's Pov:

I was shaky and breathing heavy. 
"Your gonna be fine dude. Your gonna ask the love of your life to marry you. You have been talking about doing this since the first day you guys started dating." Akane said patting amane on the back. As Tsukasa nodded.

"Talked about a lot more than th-"
"Zip it Tsukasa" i said red fixing my tye as Tsukasa snickerd and Kou laughed.

Tsukasa had been married for a few months with Sakura. They recently found out they were pregnant with twin boys. Evreyone was happy for then but surpised on how fast they acted on things, so a lot of us teased them about it.