"Actually Olivia, I'll take care of this. Let's talk in my office." He said in a formal tone and turned around, walking towards the elevator.

I was more freaked out by his reaction than anything as I scurried behind him like a little lost dog finding its owner. We both waited as the elevator had stopped between floors. Waiting for it took longer than I hoped it would.

"You've crossed the line." Kevin whispered in my ear before the elevator opened and we got inside.
His demeanor had changed completely now that we were alone and I was scared more than I was mad.

The wait to Kevin's office was long and it felt like pure agony. My hands hugged my bag that I carried with me as I tried keeping my orange hair out of my face. The more tension danced between us, the more I realized I wasn't the one who was supposed to be scared about my arrival here, he is.

We finally made it on his floor where there were a few people of the higher positions. He and I did attract attention together as the man never shadowed his anger this time. Judging by their reactions, everyone in this floor never dares to anger their boss. Everyone walks on glass when he's at this state. From their faces, I knew I was in for it the minute that door closed behind us.

"Mr Williams your brother is on the line." His assistant informed him the minute he saw him. He was walking as fast as I was next to him but Kevin didn't even spare him a glance as he walked with long strides to what I guess was his office.

He wore beige dress pants, formal brown footwear matching his belt and a white dress shirt that he had rolled up the sleeves of to his forearms. He was only carrying his car keys in one hand as another was curled into a fist. A new fear engulfed me as I took a huge gulp, a fear I recognize dearly but I did not dare to show it. I hoped I didn't show it.

"Take a message." He answered briefly, his attention still not on the man next to him.

"But he insisted sir." The assistant argues, causing him to come to a sudden halt, looking at the man with a deep hatred that I've never seen before and it didn't make me feel secure at all.

"I'll call him in 20." He gritted his teeth this time, clear irritation towards this restless worker who was trying to inform his boss of the importance of the call.

"But sir, he said your father wanted to talk to you." He continued.

Kevin's jaw clenched in annoyance, his sigh of irritation apparent making me look at other people in the office whose conversations were lesser than when we came in.

"If so then take a message." He emphasizes before opening the door for me. It was only when he waited for me to get inside that I noticed we had arrived in his office.

Kevin guided me to his office and closed the door behind him. I was thankful he didn't lock it so I'll be able to escape when he goes crazy. I hadn't said a word to the man and I was not willing to say anything until he does. Anything that would come out of my mouth at the moment was either an insult or definitely an insult.

"As you can see I'm having a bad day, what do you want?" He said roughly making my face scrunch up in obvious distaste.

Now that he reminded me of how much I hate him, the room started smelling like him and I did not like it. It made me want to gag.

"Trust me it's not you I want." I replied with an attitude of my own.

"Then why are you here, Fiona." He leans foward behind his desk as if he was now interested in what I had to say. I had not expected him to say my name and again, my heart betrayed me, I still did have some feelings for him and I hated it.