Chapter 19

Michelle's POV
"So she just lied to your face?" Lizzie ask, shocked.

"She fucking did."

Lizzie and I are at the Grill, talking shit, as usual.

"And when I woke up, she wasn't anywhere to be seen."

"Same for Josie." Lizzie rolls her eyes. "Do you think they're having some super secret make out session right now?"

"I fucking hope not." I grit my teeth. This is such bullshit. What happened that Hope wants to go off with Josie Saltzman?

"Don't even get me started on the flowers!"

"I know! Hope's never given me flowers."

"Michelle, we should go see what they're up to. I could get MG to find them and tell us where they are." she says excitedly.

"That would be fucking awesome. Later though."

"Okay, I'll go talk to MG right now. See you later when we bust those whores!"

"Easy Lizzie, that's your sister."

"And you're my best friend. Bye bitch."

"Bye."

Lizzie runs off to find MG and I sit to finish my coffee. I'm scared of what we would see if we burst in on them. What if they're kissing or something. I think I would throw up.

"Why's a girl as pretty as you sitting by herself?" Ewan's annoying voice comes in.

"Not the time, Ewan."

"Trouble in paradise?" he sits where Lizzie sat before she left, right in front of me.

"None of your business, and no, everything in my love life is going splendid." I lie. Ewan Shaw is not finding out Hope and I are arguing. I mean, we're not. I think.

"Hm, something makes me doubt that. You know, I'm always open to a little fun, if anything goes wrong." he winks. I'm going to barf.

"If you don't shut up I'm going to shove a foot down your throat."

"Mh, kinky."

"Shut up."

There's a quick silence, and I can tell Ewan doesn't believe my lie. Funny, I thought I was a good lier.

"You know, I'm joining the school starting from Monday."

"Aren't you a bit too old? Fucking pedophile." I mutter.

"Come on, I don't look a day over 17."

"Okay old man. Just don't be in any of my classes. And for the love of God, do not come into my dorm."

"Sure. I've already moved in. I'm in dorm 203, if you ever need me." Ewan smirks. He makes me want to tear out my eyeballs.

"Okay, this has been lovely, but I'm gonna go find interesting people to talk to. Bye Ewan."

"Bye love."

I gag as I hear him call me love.  I'm off to my own dorm.

Time Skip

It's about nine at night when I get a phone call from Lizzie.

"Hey-"

"They're in Penelope Parks' old room. I'm coming to get you now." Lizzie says.

"Okay-"

Lizzie hangs up. I take a deep breath and try to calm myself. She isn't cheating on me. Maybe she's just... I don't know, helping Josie with spells or something?
Someone pounds on my door suddenly.