Chapter 117- Part 3

Start from the beginning

Jungkook had pushed the game a long ago.

He found what he was looking for.

Henna.

"Where do you want it?", He asked taking out the cap and tissues.

"Back", she said.

"You'll do it for me oppa?", She asked amazed.

"Anything for my little baby bunny", he mumbled with a smile, squeezing out some henna on the tissues and checking everything.

"Come here, lay down", he said.

"Yay!!", She jumped up from her place and jumped on the bed in an instant.

"Hmm, wait! Change your shirt into something short", he said after settling everything down.

"Bra?", She questioned.

"No, baby. Wait I'll come", he said going out of his room.

He came back with a comfortable crop top and shorts.

"I don't know if you want shorts, anyways", he said giving her his clothes.

"I don't want shorts as I am only with you", she mumbled, folding it neatly and placing it on his night stand.

She went into his closet to change her clothes.

"Use the restroom too. I'll give you mehandi on your hands too", he said going through his phone.

She came back shortly after doing everything he instructed.

Her lips curved up seeing the pillows were arranged according to her comfort.

"Best best oppa", she kissed his cheek.

"Aww", he cooed bumping his forehead with her's.

She laid down comfortably.

"Design?", He asked.

"Seven light roses and one dark rose", she said.

"There can be seven dark roses, baby. That's the right portrayal", he said sitting beside her and looking at her face.

She looked back at him.

"Oppa, for me it's seven pure roses. I don't care about any other things!", Aera ordered him.

"Yes, my lady", Jungkook mumbled.

He started his work.

First few minutes were hard as she kept laughing and squirming at the ticklish feeling.

But he held her in one place with one arm and continued to drew in his dominant hand.

"Why do you hate clothes?", He asked getting a tissue and erasing a small mistake.

"It feels weird", she said.

"Then, how do you like to dress up in public?", He asked in a teasing tone.

"People's stares are weirder", she mumbled.

He fell silent at that.

He paused for a moment and caressed her hair.

He pressed a kiss on her head.

"And the fault is yours too", she said.

"Us?!!", He exclaimed surprised.