"I like your meat- uh, I mean...that came out so wrong. I meant, I like the me- the stuff that you cook. So I think I'll also like this." I awkwardly smiled.

"Yea...okay." Angel nodded, obviously concerned by my first comment.

Angel fed me some of her burger and I quickly fell in love with the flavors. Strangely, it taste so good.

Once I finished chewing, I went to try my burger for the first time. It was alright, nothing too special. I still ate it though.

When I finished eating, I cleaned up my area and washed my hands.

Angel was still sitting down, sipping on her drink.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her while closing my eyes. I let out a soft sigh of comfort. I inhaled the nice scent from Angel's locs that she wore down.

Angel brought her hands up to my arms and started caressing them.

"I wanna kiss. Can I have a kiss?" I asked. "On your cheek? Sure." Angel responded. "No, on my lips." I clarified.

"You just ate an animal." Angel stated.

"So. I wanna kiss." I pouted. "You already know I don't like kissing on the lips when you've just finished the work of a murderer." Angel expressed. I smacked my lips.

"Don't piss me off." I said while pulling away. Angel stood up and pulled me back.

"I thought we were just supposed to be friends for right now anyways." Angel said, holding onto the bottom of my shirt. "Please. We both know what we got going on." I stated.

Angel softly kissed my cheek. "Let's go take a nap." she softly suggested.

"I don't wanna." I frowned.

Angel kissed my forehead, then my other cheek and then my nose. "I'm gonna take a nap then. You know where to find me if you change your mind." she smiled a little.

I watched as she walked off into her bedroom.

I looked over at her drink on the table. "Are you gonna finish this?" I wondered. "You can have it." Angel chuckled.

I smiled to myself while reaching for the rest of Angel's drink. It was a half and half, one of my favorites.

Once I finished drinking the rest, I walked towards Angel's bedroom. I saw her laying down in sweats and a sports bra. She opened her eyes and reached her arms out to me.

I rolled my eyes before taking my shirt off. I then went to lay on top of Angel.

"Stop rolling your eyes at me." she mumbled. "Shh, go to sleep." I covered her mouth.

I rested my head on her titties and closed my eyes. I immediately felt safe and comfort when Angel wrapped her arms around me tightly.

~♥︎~

Suddenly I jumped out of my sleep and woke up to complete darkness. No light whatsoever.

I felt around the bed, feeling for Angel. "Angel. Angel. Angel." I kept calling while trying to calmly adjust to the darkness. But, the panic quickly set in.