𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 _ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ♔︎

Start from the beginning

We all are on the edge of our seats. Hoping and praying she wakes soon, no one is more hopeful and desperate as I am.

Currently, Sophie had been wrapping up a few things in my mafia for me. I thought, just sitting on awaiting to see Rosa's hazels eyes is what I would do.

I'm sadly mistaken. Because work will always be on a loop for me, seeing that now that I found my mate, everything will turn over to me.

Meaning, my mafia and Avery's mafia, we'd come to a conclusion and become one and also business partners.

With Avery's Russian mafia and my Hispanic mafia combining, no other mafias wouldn't come near ours.

What I'm trying to say is.. Avery's mafia is in Russia. Russians are some crazy motherfuckers, and I can't see myself to like most of them.

We Hispanics are more the calmer type, although we love to war and try our best in squashing wars, because we try to be peace-makers.

And well, it's been going on for years now and I think I like it that way.

But paper works piled on me for a week now, and I didn't have the mentality to focus on nothing, expect this beauty.

My beauty. I'd walk through hell and back for her.

Right now, I'm seated in Avery's room, because that's where everyone would know that I'm at.

And on the couch, my MacBook pro is placed on my lap and paperworks is all that is in my vision, and working on more accounts.

Currently, the black market is booming and more equipments, cargos and deals of drugs and diamonds are growing, stocks getting more.

Also, I'm impressed that for months now, I haven't got no news back that snitches are caught.

Because I'd just send one of my right-hand man, to snatch them and keep them down in the warehouses for now.

I'm not going nowhere, until my mate's eyes are open and ready for every tantrum and explanations there is to give.

Sophie promise to come here right after the meeting with her parents, and also one with her shareholders.

The woman still throwing ridiculously large parties, and wanted for planning more parties and even baby showers.

Not the time really for that, but I can't tell her that, she's her own adult. But she kept denying that she is okay with all of this.

I mean... concerning Rosa and in her coma_like_state, she never wants to see Rosa like this.

Each time she comes to check up on us, she'd go off and cry and run off to the forest to blow off steams.

Anger.

Tapping the last key on the MacBook, it was the last fucking file of the day and I felt the tension in my neck.

Shutting it close, I sighed and rolled my neck around and heard the satisfying cracks, and felt the need to use the bathroom.

And funnily for me, I don't like the thought of using Avery's bathroom. It just doesn't seem right to me.