Chapter 185 (Edited)

After Lin Xinghe changed into her dress, she casually applied some makeup.

She glanced at the time. There were still five or six minutes before the banquet started.

She was a little nervous.

She really hadnt seen Xie Wuan for a long time. Although she didnt stay in the examination rooms for long, it was really a while since she was in the world of xianxia.

She was both moved and distressed by the thought of that fool who had waited for her for so long just because of a casual bet.

She had thousands of words to say to Xie Wuan.

But now that she was about to see him, she didnt know what to say to start. Obviously she wasnt a teenager anymore, but at that moment, her heart raced.

She also listened intently for a while, waiting to hear Xie Wuans voice.

According to the effective distance of Aphrodites tears, if Xie Wuan was in the cafeteria now, she would hear his inner voice. With his temperament, his current inner activities must be very exciting.

However, she didnt hear anything.

When she was putting on makeup, Xiao Xue Ji lay lazily on the sink, staring at her intently.

Lin Xinghe asked her, Which plane are you from?

Xiao Xue Ji shook her head.

Lin Xinghe was a little worried at once, Xiao Xue Ji was different from her, and she didnt know how Xiao Xue Ji was resurrected. Lin Xinghe only knew that Xiao Xue Ji also entered the villain school after awakening, entered the modern department, and became Xilin, an immortal legend in the modern department, but later died in the examination room. According to the rules of the system, death in the examination room was a real death, and many people witnessed the stream of Xilins death with their own eyes. But Xilin did not die but became an NPC again, and finally came to her side.

Before, she didnt understand why Xiao Xue Ji was able to deceive the systems detection and the proctors examination, but now she finally understood.

Firstly, Xie Wuan must have done something, and secondly, there was an undercover agent among the proctors. Presumably, it was the police officer from the Interstellar Federation Bureau who could not get out.

But now that Principal Wang was dead and the system had collapsed, it was impossible to control everyone. The students in the school were all awakened, and they all knew what kind of world they were from. They were no longer set NPCs controlled by the system.

Logically speaking, when the system crashed and everyones memories were recovered, Xiao Xue Ji should be able to remember which plane she was captured from. Not being able to remember it now could have something to do with her death.

Thinking of this, Lin Xinghe touched Xiao Xue Jis head and said, Its okay, we will see Xie Wuan later, he should have a way to help you.

Xiao Xue Ji nodded slightly.

Lin Xinghe said again, Now you can change into a human if you want, there is no need for pretense.

Xiao Xue Ji still looked lazy, opened her mouth and yawned, and murmured, Im a little sleepy.

Lin Xinghe said, Come and rest in my portable space.

Xiao Xue Ji nodded.

Lin Xinghe put her in the portable space and then walked towards the cafeteria.

She walked a few steps, then stopped suddenly. She didnt know what she was thinking, looked up at the sky, then looked around and pondered for a moment before continuing to move.