Chapter 164

Ling Xiran and Lin Xinghe talked for a long time.

This was the first time that Lin Xinghe realized that this disciple of hers was really remarkable.

Ling Xiran had awakened at the alpine rimerose exam, and at that time, from the conversation between Lin Xinghe, Jiuge, and Fu Zhou, she already deduced the existence of the villain school and figured out that she was an NPC.

After the story ended, she was recalled by the system. She managed to cheat the system and was not sent to cleanse her memory, instead taking all the memories of the alpine rimerose exam with her to the next world.

She was a ghost cultivator in the alpine rimerose exam because she was in a soul state. After going to the new world and having a human body, she was unable to practice her previous methods, but thanks to her previous cultivation as a ghost, she possessed strong spiritual powers.

She unwittingly stirred up chaos in many fictional worlds, attempting to get more NPCs to awaken with her, and cheating the system at the end of a world. When recalled to the system, she quietly explored the system with her spiritual power.

Their process is that after the world ends, the NPCs are recycled, and then the system detects if there are any awakened NPCs. I initially thought that it was high-tech that could be detected with a sweep, but later found out that the system determines the NPCs based on their words and actions in the world, so I was able to fool the system by acting. As long as your actions were not particularly extreme, the system would not scan your consciousness. I have seen a few awakened NPCs in hiding who ran their mouths, and the system found them and forcibly cleansed the memory. Generally speaking, the system is able to cleanse the memory of the NPCs, there is no way to choose to be sent to the villain school

Thinking of something, she added, Before, I could not figure out why they sent NPCS to the villain school. I did not understand why the system could not directly erase the NPCs, but now I get it. There are rules.

Lin Xinghe praised from the bottom of her heart, Xiran, you are better than me. I didn't even notice how the system operated after I awakened, I forgot all about it and was directly sent to the villain school. You avoided the system check and still know so much, it is enough to prove that you can be on your own.

Ling Xiran said, No way! That's because Master has taught me well! Without Master's endorsement, I would have died on the cruise, muddled through that life, and been sent to other fictional worlds without a chance to awaken. But I was able to avoid the system's detection. Since my awakening, I have experienced about seven or eight worlds, met more people, experienced more, and my brain is becoming more and more flexible, and my self-awareness is becoming stronger

The truth is, Ling Xiran bumped into the man behind the scenes many times in the last seven or eight worlds, but Ling Xiran did not intend to pull back the curtain just yet.

The person pulling the strings went by many names, but obfuscated his true one. Although the current system was no longer the one from before, and Master was breaking down the system's defenses step by step, she promised to never reveal the information about that messenger of justice.

She had never met the messenger of justice either.

She and the person behind the scenes communicated through books. The string-puller was a great writer, had countless pen names, wrote many stories, and also knew many languages and words.

The man behind the curtain also told her that he spent his first five worlds in fear of the coming of the devil, and even in fear of the devil's apostles giving him an unfair judgement until he later met one of the devil's apostles. Unexpectedly, the devil's apostle was the messenger of justice, and the death he expected did not arrive. He learned the truth of the world, and with the help of the devil's apostle, he passed through the sea and safely went to the next world.